Do you feel as if people

Eskay Jones

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

My chest and shoulders are overly large, i try to walk as close to people going down the stairs so i can try get a fight going but bare people just turn inwards like i dont want nonesmh

yep...and the "turn around, see me and tie laces/pretend to be on phone so i walk past"culture of fear is f*ckery/hilarious
that sh*t pisses me offits so stupid aswell, cos if i was badmind i would jus snatch the phonewhy u gna pretend to be doin up ur shoelaces an u cant even see whos comin

Guest WAVESURFER
It use to happen quite a bit but not anymore, coz I dont really dress "hood" these days/
Thisfeels good walking past white middle aged females and them not feeling threatened by your presence
TBH, if you're a young black male, and white middle aged females don't feel threatened by you....fyugcNjGSD_ur-doin-it-wrong-2.jpg

^LolIt happens to me whenever IHave to go up to someone and say'mate do you know how to get to blah blah'I have to 1. Make sure I pick the hardest looking man possible to ask this, though they are still somehow intimidated2. Make sure I get the 'MATE' in quickly, so he knows I drink pints and like birds and I'm really not dangerous at all3. Increase the pitch of my voice4. Make sure I'm standing a couple feet back from them, so they aren't within what they would think of as 'stab-reach' and therefore safeAll these things so the person doesnt feel threatenedI'd never ask a woman directions or the time cuz they must think its a rape ting and tbh I feel impoliteWhen I ask guys thoguh they properly get shook, thinking they are about to become the next daily mail story, someguys have just flat refused to talk and try act like I aint there

last year when i was viewing houses, i was in Selhurst lookin for some roadi was askin a couple people but they kept walkin past me, i asked this one womanan she jus put her hands up like and started shakin her head, not even lookin at me, im shouting after her, no i jus want directions, shes like no nomade me so mad cos i was actually lost

last year when i was viewing houses, i was in Selhurst lookin for some roadi was askin a couple people but they kept walkin past me, i asked this one womanan she jus put her hands up like and started shakin her head, not even lookin at me, im shouting after her, no i jus want directions, shes like no nomade me so mad cos i was actually lost
:lol:

wow

wow