Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bay_u

Beyoncé/Gaga - Video Phone

48 posts in this topic

Can never actually get enough of looking at this bitch

looks like lady gaga tries 2 hard to fit in with beyonce

Only saw the first half/beyonce bit of the vidWhile she, and her movements areREEDICULOUSLY SEXYRIDICULOUSLY.The video is farfar far to sexualI am not happy about this. f*ck the satanic music industry and f*ck this hoare.

Ergh I just saw Googoo stroll across the screenShe is horrendously uglyHow can she be so ugly airbrushing cant save herComes like the penguinbatretn1869a.jpg

And from that moment on, Cipher realised his homosexuality was not mere curiosity, but something much larger all together.

gaga spoilt it.

track is gonna get smashed at typical student nights..../beyonce is firing/lady gaga needs to start covering up her whole face with her hair again..... she is not the one....

Beyonce :wub:

Only saw the first half/beyonce bit of the vidWhile she, and her movements areREEDICULOUSLY SEXYRIDICULOUSLY.The video is farfar far to sexualI am not happy about this. f*ck the satanic music industry and f*ck this hoare.
AGREED.

She aint even wearing LAtex so no way isit satantic or dark

Lady gaga should dressed how she normally dresses in her masks and sh*t

I dunno what it is about Lady Gaga.She just seems like that dirty little skank that would take it in the arse then suck you off NOT THAT I WOULD CONDONE ANAL.But like she'd be down for some freaky disgusting sh*t.Better sex imo.

lady gaga come like a spare part she was not needed.Beyonce on the other hand.... I know she's meant to be a devil worshipper/programmed/whatever but wow

lol how can people only watch u wen u got a mask/fringe or some sort of face coverin instrument on she is pissed

I dunno what it is about Lady Gaga.She just seems like that dirty little skank that would take it in the arse then suck you off NOT THAT I WOULD CONDONE ANAL.But like she'd be down for some freaky disgusting sh*t.Better sex imo.
ROFLSTRONG POST

Beyonce is fire in that tune! Song is big still.Gaga...on the otherhand .. boyshudda got shakira in the vid instead

B is so f*ck*ng sexythe f*ck is gaga doing there. ruining a perfectly good vid, as least make her a cartoon with voice overbitch