Beyoncé/Gaga - Video Phone

bay_u

Only saw the first half/beyonce bit of the vidWhile she, and her movements areREEDICULOUSLY SEXYRIDICULOUSLY.The video is farfar far to sexualI am not happy about this. f*ck the satanic music industry and f*ck this hoare.
Exactly what I thought.And f*ck knows how Gaga hid that beacon on her face for this long, never knew she was finished like that.

Only saw the first half/beyonce bit of the vidWhile she, and her movements areREEDICULOUSLY SEXYRIDICULOUSLY.The video is farfar far to sexualI am not happy about this. f*ck the satanic music industry and f*ck this hoare.
Exactly what I thought.And f*ck knows how Gaga hid that beacon on her face for this long, never knew she was finished like that.
Same lolLOL

[beyonce]Shakin' that thang on that man, lookin' all stank and nasty Swore you look cute girl in them dukes, booty all out lookin' trashy Sleazy put some clothes on, I told ya Don't walk out ya heezy without clothes on, I told ya You nasty girl, you nasty you trashy You classless girl, you sleazy you freaky I ain't never met a girl that does the things that you do Change don't come your way it will come back to you Put some clothes on girlHard...for women like me who try to have some intergrity You make it hard...for girls like myself who respect themselves And have dignity [beyonce]OK Beyonce :) The vidoe is trash. Song is a musical pisstake. But its 2009 so I suppose the song is fire and she looks FIERCE. Go girl.

lol @ anyone being gay TBH
you have gay thoughts when there is a video of an attractive women?the f*ck.
???? no lulz here mateClearly it was a remark to an earlier reply
No lulz? I don't give a f*ck.I just dont get why you'd say that tbh.
let me splains
And from that moment on, Cipher realised his homosexuality was not mere curiosity, but something much larger all together.
followed by

MATE THESE RNB BITCHES ARE ON THIS BADGIRL TING NOW.RHIANNAS NEW ALBUM SHES ALL SWEARING AND sh*t. ITS ALOT
Tbh they've finally crossed over and have thrown caution to the wind, openly embracing their setanic/whore waysC/s Chris Brown tbh

you have gay thoughts when there is a video of an attractive women?the f*ck.
???? no lulz here mateClearly it was a remark to an earlier reply
No lulz? I don't give a f*ck.I just dont get why you'd say that tbh.
let me splains
And from that moment on, Cipher realised his homosexuality was not mere curiosity, but something much larger all together.
followed by
lol, didnt even wanna bother reply, all man has to do is read