Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Ant

what. the. fuck.

35 posts in this topic

Im guessing this guy has K/D ratio of about 0.12?I know this cant be real but I still feel this guy deserves a medal for this oscar-worthy performance. He went 100% in creating a video that would go around the world.This cant be real...

LOL too many fails in one video to take in so imma just leave it there

Been posted in the E.Den, still laughing. Too many people like this online

"I'm f*ck*ng upset. I've milk on my lips cuz I just don't give a sh*t."Lmao, when he starts punching the wall.Really great

LOL.Just lol.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nar I'm crying. I seen someone post this in the ED but didn't watch it. I'd love to know his PSN I've come to the conclusion he had just played the VIP2 PS3 Gang on it and had a breakdown.

"It's not my game... I mean Call of Duty 4 & 5 is Ok.....f*ck*ng......... Cries" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMFG LOLSHOWED THE BIT OF HIM PUNCHING THE WALL TO MY WORKMATE ANDHE GOES'He's got a fake hand on'aJO SASKFSDJFDFGDF G SDFSDFSDLOLOL

It cant be real, if it is he needs shooting in the face point blank with a sniper rifle.

'I'm telling you its a fake hand, the geezers a prick anyway'PMSL

lol wot a faggot cryin over a game u kno them type of kids dat man used 2 bully in skool

Set man get overly angry at games. I know a guy who picked up a Bat in his friends house and put it through a partitioned wall over Pro Evo. A friend of mine also smashed his PS3 pad and broke his PES Disc when it was lagging online lol

these are the type of kids who would walk in a schoool and shoot it up someone should give his mother a fine, for bringing up such a stupid yout

I wont lie a few years ago I threw my controller at the wall when I lost a pro tournament coz the button broke and the guy just ran over the line with the ball. I was actually fuming.Although this kid is on a different level of anger altogether. That was a solid breezeblock/brick wall.

Smashed up ps2/1 controllers bare timesNothing longJus hold it by the wire and SWING against the floorThen get the immediet feeling of regret and guilt when it breaksthen moer anger when you realise you cant play anymore

these are the type of kids who would walk in a schoool and shoot it up

how can u smash ur pads. Guys were sayin that in the sf4 thread aswell. Pissed me off still

how can u smash ur pads. Guys were sayin that in the sf4 thread aswell. Pissed me off still
We're not all King Pins of our area like you,Some of us like to kick back and play games, we aint looking over our shoulder wondering if its my time.

We're not all King Pins of our area like you,Some of us like to kick back and play games, we aint looking over our shoulder wondering if its my time.
Wot u talkin bout fam? I play video games son

lol at the endingi thought i was watching the blair witch project

Wot u talkin bout fam? I play video games son
Fair enough, my badand take back what i saidI always thought you was on that Brisco Vibe