Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FemmexFatale

SICK of this!!!

248 posts in this topic

Talking to guys.....They talk to you for ages yeh, They are really safe sharing stories etc then sunddenly when you tell them you dont want to have sex wid em ....You dont see them for dust Why can't guys and girls be friends???? Is it not a normal thing??? Discuss please

I'm sad that you're a mother.Really sad.

You dont see them for dust
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D YOUAREALEGEND.

lmao at every post!

You sayin the babies father isn't around?

STFU.
Lmao.
+1

STFU.
Lmao.
+1
this is sick

STFU.
lmao at every post!
LMAO

You sayin the babies father isn't around?
Nah, stil talk now and again :(N U STFU instead of telling me thatwhy don't you just share your thoughts KMTPATHETIC

I'm sad that you're a mother.Really sad.
im sorry but Do you know me ???

TBH, I like the presence of this FemmexFatale broad.Need more un-PC female posters.

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.
Nigga, we don't give a f*ck about her child.Femmex, entertain us bitch!

lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D

lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D
p.s. who said it was on msn please??????

dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D

There's un-PC, then there's just plain moronic.

So you accepted a random person on myspace/facebook/msn and are surprised he wants sex?!Logic really isn't a female trait.

:D You just want to see vagina shots mate. But i hear what your saying.
O i see, now that i know ur background please disregard my earlier post. im intrigued by where you will go from here.continue.

dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D
I didn't really say anything about your child.I just said, we (and this is true) don't really give a f*ck.Tits please.