SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.
lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D

i personally think that if what Angelo said is true, she should be looking after her offspring instead of stringling along guys on msn and then running here to post about it.
lol tbh they added me and my daughter is well looked after am in college right now she is at nurseryI get bored = Vip2tell me why everyone else comes on here :D
p.s. who said it was on msn please??????

Nigga, we don't give a f*ck about her child.Femmex, entertain us bitch!
dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D

So you accepted a random person on myspace/facebook/msn and are surprised he wants sex?!Logic really isn't a female trait.

:D You just want to see vagina shots mate. But i hear what your saying.
O i see, now that i know ur background please disregard my earlier post. im intrigued by where you will go from here.continue.

dont say that about my child pleaseand yeh i just post what i think thats all :D
I didn't really say anything about your child.I just said, we (and this is true) don't really give a f*ck.Tits please.