SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

Your child is so f*ck*ng omg, if you lived in Nottingham I would blatantly be working with your child once it hits the age of criminal responsibility. Rix, whoever you are, dude, get custody of your child please. Your childs father QUITE CLEARLY doesn't give a sh*t about you so making topics like this to BLATANTLY put it in his face that people are trying to ram you out is s pathetic. Go and look after your child instead of worrying about man. That's your main problem in life.Plus:
Un-pc?? Im in my I.T BTEC now so..... :D
LMAO
thinking you some man a man a bad man!
Are you DMF in disguise?
Nottingham?? LMAO nah And by the way i'm not chasing I'm just saying what is on my mind and sadly he is somewhere there (minority)Also I do look after my daughter and she is good and well..... And DMF .... please kmt it was a joke!But if I was I would have payed alot of money for that disguise hahahahaha :D

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking to guys.....They talk to you for ages yeh, They are really safe sharing stories etc then sunddenly when you tell them you dont want to have sex wid em ....You dont see them for dust Why can't guys and girls be friends???? Is it not a normal thing??? Discuss please
U attract some Gameless Goons clearly
Can't say its me Maybe its the assets

Talking to guys.....They talk to you for ages yeh, They are really safe sharing stories etc then sunddenly when you tell them you dont want to have sex wid em ....You dont see them for dust Why can't guys and girls be friends???? Is it not a normal thing??? Discuss please
Huge breasts? is that what you're saying? Or that you wear loads of jewelery and the end game for these goons is a high stakes smash and steal type situation?

Nobody cares about your droopy titties.

Huge breasts? is that what you're saying? Or that you wear loads of jewelery and the end game for these goons is a high stakes smash and steal type situation?
I leave it to your imagination :D

Nobody cares about your droopy titties.
kwl

How about you get off the f*ck*ng internet and go and face up to your responsibilities like a mature woman with sense would. Spend less time arguing on an internet forum, making bullshit topics, embarassing yourself your daughter and your daughters father and get a f*ck*ng grip because if you don't your child will suffer ok.
How about you do what I said, I am mature and I am a woman, Ok bullshit topicsMaybe some are but what the hey!Get a grip <<<< u sound like a chav tbh Once again >> LEAVE MY CHILD OUT OF IT, U DONT KNOW HER! YOU MIGHT KNOW HIM! YOU DONT KNOW ME !NOW MOVE OR COME ON CHAT!say what you think on there p.s why are you arguing on forum, why not come on chat? say something to me there!!! TALK ON A LEVEL NOW STOP CUSSIN! WTF HAVE I DONE TO YOUR ASS??

Ari Took Femme for anythingdroped his sperms and left her to the vip2 hounds
Yeh you know what your talking about :D And yeh he did that and made a beautiful daughter...... that he don't want to see :!: now please stop dicussing my personal life pleaseor making up things that MIGHT have gone on
so he never put his sperm in uand u had his baby..iight

Ari Took Femme for anythingdroped his sperms and left her to the vip2 hounds
Yeh you know what your talking about :D And yeh he did that and made a beautiful daughter...... that he don't want to see :!: now please stop dicussing my personal life pleaseor making up things that MIGHT have gone on
so he never put his sperm in uand u had his baby..iight
ok wateva just alow it

i just think its disgusting how ur talkingmaking these sexual topics whilst u KNOW ur baby farda is on the forumur playing a wicked game... personally i would clap u up... but seeing as he aint doing anything he must think ur scum thats why he aint bothered
I didnt mean to sound dirty I was just curious its not like am some sort of sex freak or nothing its not like that tbh I didnt realise what it looked like till .... like couple hours ago my bad >>> im slow hahah ojBut yeh I dont think he is bothered but not because I am scum Just think he doesnt have the energy anymore ......I respect him for that.Wasn't looking for a reaction from him, just I was interested in what I asked in the topicsKwlNow im going to respect him by not posting anything else about him or my or my child, or anything sexual Sos guys I have offended But I would expect ari to do the same