SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FF, were you & Rix in an actual relationship?Just curious.
PM ME not broadcasting done too much haha
LMFAOf*ckin' ell.
LOL alie/I've had some fails in my timeE.g. had a baby blue akademiks tracksuit, spent £7 on a Subway sandwich yesterday and I missed an open goal on saturday.But to have you teenage baby mums running around on a forum calling you a prick.. Well that's some sh*t.Rix have her removed(I'm not talking about the forum)

FF, were you & Rix in an actual relationship?Just curious.
PM ME not broadcasting done too much haha
LMFAOf*ckin' ell.
LOL alie/I've had some fails in my timeE.g. had a baby blue akademiks tracksuit, spent £7 on a Subway sandwich yesterday and I missed an open goal on saturday.But to have you teenage baby mums running around on a forum calling you a prick.. Well that's some sh*t.Rix have her removed(I'm not talking about the forum)
:D

Guest Tulse Hill
Bloody hell! Man, not in his daughters life - No reason is good enough, courts lawyers etc etc, No excuses TBH!And Chalkie about DMF Statement Give it a rest would you!! - LOL For anyone to have even brought my name into this topic, Shows some serious physcotic issues!
no it doesnt.
YES, It DOES!
C/S E.A.S.EThe girl speaks too much truth

Bloody hell! Man, not in his daughters life - No reason is good enough, courts lawyers etc etc, No excuses TBH!And Chalkie about DMF Statement Give it a rest would you!! - LOL For anyone to have even brought my name into this topic, Shows some serious physcotic issues!
no it doesnt.
lol @ you always ganging up on this weaklinglittle fat kunt*awaits DMF's objection to me calling her a weakling then I join in the slewage of her*

no it doesnt.
lol @ you always ganging up on this weaklinglittle fat kunt
lol @ calling me weak! AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no it doesnt.
lmfaosee my edited post, BEFORE you posted this as well u know

no it doesnt.
lmfaosee my edited post, BEFORE you posted this as well u know
LOL!!I'm so predictable!f*ck it!

MATE DONT GET EMOTIONAL JUS COS THIS TOPIC REMINDS U OF WHEN EMMA WAS ON HERE ON A NUTS TING.DIFFERENCE IS RIX WASNT MSGIN PPL BEGGIN THEM TO STOP AND TO DELETE X, Y AND Z.
no denial that ur a little fat kunt tho