Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

REBLER (UK Hiphop/Road Rap)

23 posts in this topic

yer hes alright still i fort this guy got signed

another failed grime mc turned road rapper.his adlibs used to gimme joke tho

I personally think the tune is good, beat is big, his delivery is good, lyrics are basic but make it easy to sing along. Swear everyone who does road rap sounds like Giggs? Or uses his flow anyway.

He went to my college still.He used to be sick on grime still. First man properly embracing the African thing, now bare man have ran with it. Difference is he was actually funny with it.This is a shadow of his old sh*t, as are those shitty funky tracks he was releasing.Basically he needs to jump back on the grime thing and stop talking about straps.Dunno where the Giggs link comes from.

Was wondering what happened to this guy the other day as it goes.C/S the he was good on grime comments. & his voice just sounds like that of Giggs.

haha, rebler is my guy!c/s the comments of him being better @ grime.

'Mana don't care where ur from Beat your head like BONGO DRUMSBU-DU-DU-DU-KE-KE-KE BU-DU-DU-DU-KE-KE-KE'Remember having his mixtape I think it was called Man From The Village or something If my harddrive worked I'd fish it out

'Mana don't care where ur from Beat your head like BONGO DRUMSBU-DU-DU-DU-KE-KE-KE BU-DU-DU-DU-KE-KE-KE'Remember having his mixtape I think it was called Man From The Village or something If my harddrive worked I'd fish it out
lol, man remixed that lyric nicely for his funky tune

is this the guy that used to spit in an african accent?

yeah lol AH AH WER ARE YOOU GOIN
ill buss ur head till i see blood flowing (8)