Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FemmexFatale

Newcomers not feeling welcome???

112 posts in this topic

Why is it that newcomers come on here And instead of making them feel welcome...Some next guys have to come on their topics and chat shitWhy not just NOT GO ON THE TOPIC!FOOLS GROW UP What is the whole point of newcomers ? = to make the site more popular Discuss, p.s dont be fukre share thoughts

Period tantrums init, llow them times there

who are u and why is this topic in here?
Tijahna and sorry i meant to put it in whatever my bad :D

Initiations baby.Malika's pum shots had to be passed around before she got approved.We're still waiting for word, on that approval.*shrugs shoulders*

who are u and why is this topic in here?
Tijahna and sorry i meant to put it in whatever my bad :D
o okay, dont worry about it x

Shoot or be shot at tbh.*catches some more jokes*

Initiations baby.Malika's pum shots had to be passed around before she got approved.We're still waiting for word, on that approval.*shrugs shoulders*
thanks, thats helps :D

Shoot or be shot at tbh.*catches some more jokes*
why dont you make a topic so I can get some jokes then Is it that time of the month for you, Or do you just like hating on females on here???CALM DOWN

thanks, thats helps :D
I hope I'm interpreting this correctly.Uploaded images, your nether-regions are on their way to my inbox?If not then I'm truly embarassed.

My pics = real lifeNethier reigons = no, sorry dont do that tbh lolthanks, thats helps :D
I hope I'm interpreting this correctly.Uploaded images, your nether-regions are on their way to my inbox?If not then I'm truly embarassed.

What are u talking about u said why aint it friendly and sh*t i told u why 'shoot or be shot at'.That how it rolls.

What are u talking about u said why aint it friendly and sh*t i told u why 'shoot or be shot at'.That how it rolls.
I noticed :D

Newcomers are puusyholes.They deserved to get sprayed up.

Ok, so wasnt you a newcomer at one point ??

I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.

I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.
lol, I was gonna come in and say RWD was much worse. You had to slowly ease your way in

Lol eksCo sign RWD being a battleground.Heads got mangled then dangled...

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.
LOL

She blatantly would have committed suicide if she was here in the RWD days

LOL
AND WHAT THE f*ck HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU PLEASE I dont understand where I have gone wrong in the topics that I have made, I have spoke truthful Some people have spoke truthful I just made this one because I was shook thats all Not cos I'm a 'TWAT' lmao

lmao c/s