Newcomers not feeling welcome???

FemmexFatale

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.
LOL
AND WHAT THE f*ck HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU PLEASE I dont understand where I have gone wrong in the topics that I have made, I have spoke truthful Some people have spoke truthful I just made this one because I was shook thats all Not cos I'm a 'TWAT' lmao
LOL Whats it got to do with me? Whats it got to do with anyone on this forum?Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know - Your here, making the information available to people - So i guess its everyones business when you made it news on an internet site viewable by the whole world!What do you expect You claim your child is well looked after and that your at college ( i presumme to better your life and the life of your childs) supposed to be doin studying work but really your posting on vip2 and chatting men up online? Yeah i can see how you are the victim in all of this!Good luck with getting the father to take on his responsabilities!!! (Cause he should, regardless of what he thinks of you, if he is embarrised by you then he shouldn't have f*cked you! Problem with this generation of people is they f*ck people and dont think about the fact that person could be the mother/father of there child, before you are sexual with someone that thought should be at least in your head, and if you wouldnt want that to happen with that person... DONT f*ck!!!)

Femmex, stop arguing and seeking approval. I just realised that's what annoys me about you. You remind me of those young girls that try their best to act proper mature and do almost anything to appease the older man when they know you are absolutely ANY female on road to them. The type they get to hold on to their strap whilst jakes are circling their block and encourage you to hype ot the jakes and stay silent if po po approach you asking questions.You just come across as so young, naive and immature it hurts my heads sometimes reading your posts, even more so that I know you actually conceived a life (no offence to the babyfarder 'cause he's blessy).

NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASEEE LETS NOT HAVE SOME DMF VS FEMEXTHATS SOME DIMENSIONAL PARODOX, UNIVERSE WILL COLLAPSE
Its not no V'S!!Im not arguein with anyone on here, i don't hold any emotions to thisBut, dont quote me asking me WTF its got to do with me when the topics pages long and have had negative replies from All other male and FEMALE users, but she wants to address me in that manner! :D LOVES IT! :D

NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASEEE LETS NOT HAVE SOME DMF VS FEMEXTHATS SOME DIMENSIONAL PARODOX, UNIVERSE WILL COLLAPSE
Its not no V'S!!Im not arguein with anyone on here, i don't hold any emotions to thisBut, dont quote me asking me WTF its got to do with me when the topics pages long and have had negative replies from All other male and FEMALE users, but she wants to address me in that manner! :D LOVES IT! :D
i think her " what has it got to do with you " was aimed at the guy sayin she she kick coz she some1s babymum

Femmex, stop arguing and seeking approval. I just realised that's what annoys me about you. You remind me of those young girls that try their best to act proper mature and do almost anything to appease the older man when they know you are absolutely ANY female on road to them. The type they get to hold on to their strap whilst jakes are circling their block and encourage you to hype ot the jakes and stay silent if po po approach you asking questions.You just come across as so young, naive and immature it hurts my heads sometimes reading your posts, even more so that I know you actually conceived a life (no offence to the babyfarder 'cause he's blessy).
Read this....SHUT THE FUK UP!P.S. SEEKING APPROVAL FROM WHO???? FUK U CHATTIN BOUT ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME ... MOVE YASELF!

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.
LOL
I hear you yeh but....At college I DO my workMy daughter IS looked after so please dont preach!And yes i am really feeling you about the responsibilities man has when he dont use a dom,It creates life... deal with it!AND WHAT THE f*ck HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU PLEASE I dont understand where I have gone wrong in the topics that I have made, I have spoke truthful Some people have spoke truthful I just made this one because I was shook thats all Not cos I'm a 'TWAT' lmao
LOL Whats it got to do with me? Whats it got to do with anyone on this forum?Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know - Your here, making the information available to people - So i guess its everyones business when you made it news on an internet site viewable by the whole world!What do you expect You claim your child is well looked after and that your at college ( i presumme to better your life and the life of your childs) supposed to be doin studying work but really your posting on vip2 and chatting men up online? Yeah i can see how you are the victim in all of this!Good luck with getting the father to take on his responsabilities!!! (Cause he should, regardless of what he thinks of you, if he is embarrised by you then he shouldn't have f*cked you! Problem with this generation of people is they f*ck people and dont think about the fact that person could be the mother/father of there child, before you are sexual with someone that thought should be at least in your head, and if you wouldnt want that to happen with that person... DONT f*ck!!!)
I feel you on this 1 BUT...I DO my work My daughter IS looked after AND i didn't mean to broadcast sh*t! sh*t just happened!Then got outa hand!"and I am really feeling you about the responsibilities because thats what you get when you dont use a dom, not sayin its all his fault the balls in both courts BUTMan need to realise them moments of fun .... CREATE LIFE ..... DEAL WITH IT !!!p.s dont need to chat up men online to be honest.... when was i doing that??? :D but if you talking bout the assets yeh its called messing around giving jokes.

Newcomers are puusyholes.They deserved to get sprayed up.
Ok, so wasnt you a newcomer at one point ??
I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.
lol, I was gonna come in and say RWD was much worse. You had to slowly ease your way in
alie. I learnt the hard way on RWD when i first signed up.You got it easy here love. This is a warm welcome tbh.But you do go on fool-fool tho.

Newcomers are puusyholes.They deserved to get sprayed up.
Ok, so wasnt you a newcomer at one point ??
I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.
lol, I was gonna come in and say RWD was much worse. You had to slowly ease your way in
alie. I learnt the hard way on RWD when i first signed up.You got it easy here love. This is a warm welcome tbh.But you do go on fool-fool tho.
thats your opinion int it, you dont know me as a person might seem like i am but tbh i dont mean to and un-pc thing lool my bad

cant be arsed to read the whole ting but if you come on here expecting curtesy you are a damn fool...and the 'where did i go wrong?',.... all this catching feeling and questioning the way of the forum is where you went wrong...if you get all emotional about tings expect to be a lamb to the slaughter.