uk 'urban' artists making bland pop

Skola

just thinkingpeople talk about tinchy stryder and chipmunk making bland pop music and loosing the originality they used to have.while that is true - i wouldnt say that they are completely to blame.the labels encourage, or even dictate it. in these credit crunch/digital media times, labels arent making as much money as they used to, so they take less risks.this means they arent so hot on taking a chance with something new - they are happier to put thier money into bandwagon artists that they are more confident will sell.*no one wanted to back Dizzie when he was looking to put out 'Dance with Me'. Not even groundbreakingly different. Just aswell he managed to put it out himself.i think its this thats having a negative impact on music - some of the best artists in history were discovered by A&Rs who managed to convince their labels to take a chance with something different, but they arent willing to any more.so, it looks like we are gonna have more of the same, bandwagon, trend following, reality tv show acts.thus concludes my optimistic musical forecast.

f*ck it, if this is the end results for the top of uk urban music and you dont like it, then dont listen simple as. if u do carry on
u cant avoid it though if u listen to the radio or flick through music channels for only 5 mins u will hear one of these types of song.

Guest WAVESURFER
lmao....did man just insert Snoop's name at the end of the sentence to minimize repercussions?didn't know Brisco held that weight around the mod team tbh
What?I mentioned Snoop's name cause I was talking specifically to Snoop.If I was talking to Brisco, I'd have said Brisco. He's not the one who's always making these music industry topics, Snoop is.Understand?Dunno how some guys minds work on here.

Guest WAVESURFER
@ that scottish guythe reason why i qouted what brisc said was ...because skola could have just said this in my topic instead of creating another topic about something similar.
You realise "wavesurfer" has less letters than that, right? It would've been much quicker for you to just type that.