What Would U Do?

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly, hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.
I agree with everything you said here.also the 3 year old isnt gunna have her dad around to raise her coz hes going to jail for life

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly,hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.
C/SHaving read the article that man, (getting into the minds of people) in his own way thinks/thought he was doing the right thing he took the responsability of his son into his own hands and if he can do that do his own little sister, he probably didnt want that on his hands that the possiblity was there for his son to do it to someone elses daughter! Most people are doing things because they think in there heads its the right thing to do, its on those odd occassions where you get a total fruit loop who do things to inflict pain and hurt on someone.
Not trying to be funny but please don't C/S me.
Lol, I ain't one to roll with DMF, but that was immature :lol:

I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught.
Amenall i learned from bein beaten is 2 not beat my own kidsjus read the article, man actually drew for the strap for his son and shot him. f*cked.

Guest WAVESURFER
The execution was NOT needed.All he needed to do was reach for the belt and thats it.
That's it? You wouldn't at least HIT him with the belt or something?Political correctness gone mad.

The execution was NOT needed.All he needed to do was reach for the belt and thats it.
That's it? You wouldn't at least HIT him with the belt or something?Political correctness gone mad.
nah he just needed 2 b threatened at belt point...

Ok, i could of finished with that sentence, but i could of left the rest to ur imagination.Come on mate...

Guest WAVESURFER
nah he just needed 2 b threatened at belt point...
:lol:

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly, hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.
f*ckin hellI've never read a quote and it's actually changed my opinion.After reading the highlighted I actually agree with you.C/S

punishment does outweigh the crime BUT why are u man saying he was disabled/retarded. the article said he was a top grade student so he KNEW what he was doing.and just because there was no evidence of rape or anything doesnt mean he didnt make the lil girldo some VILE things. Fair enough it says there was no record of abuse complaints but you know how black ppl be....keep it quite and deal with the punishment in-house. Father was just on some extreme sh*t tho

I agree with everything you said here.