Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

I like my fish fresh

85 posts in this topic

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:

Bear Grylls Aiteeee

Japs just don't give a sh*t about animals unless they're in cartoon formAs much as I love Japan as a place, their treatment of animals, especially sea life, is actually horrendous.

Pretty horrific for the fishIt is in esscence the natural way of eating them though

Don't get no fresher than that :mellow::confused: Fish is crying for life on the plate

Pretty horrific for the fishIt is in esscence the natural way of eating them though
Natural? WTF?TO WHO?Just likes its natural for humans to have there skin scraped off by a tiger, season us, roll us in flour then deep fry half of us just enough that we are still alive and then pick at us with chopsticks?Where the f*ck you been living!

Don't get no fresher than that :mellow::confused: Fish is crying for life on the plate
CRYING FOR LIFE :lol:

Let me rephrase Esquilax's comment:

As much as I dont give a sh*t about Japan as a place, their treatment of animals, including sea life, is actually horrendous.
this.these people are f*cked up when it comes to animals

THE WAY THEY PUT THE SPECIAL SAUCE ON MAN WHEN HE IS STILL ALIVE :lol:

reminded me of south park'PHUCK YU WHALLEE'LOOOL

i rate the fish for staying alive through that, wonder if humans could stay alive while being skinned, gutted and fried?

If the special sauce was REALLY special when they put it on him he would have got back up.

lmaoo this thread is dumb try take peking sauce for the blood of Jesus u know

LOLbet the fish tried to reason with him'SPARE MY LIFE AND I WILL GRANT YOU THREE WISHE-ARGH'

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.

The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
:lol: didn't even clock this

shanghai is in china, numbnuts/ this E.A.S.E. broad is always on a hypecalm down, love

entirely wrong in the process? Pardon you! have you not seen and read about the way japanese people mistreat animals? The are not far behind the chinese with there disgusting methods and there inhumane treatment of animals! f*ck*ng skinning animals alive, then throwing there live bodies ontop of another live animal and leaving them there to suffer in pain before dieing all to fir line your roca wear f*ck*ng jacket! Don't f*ckin gcome here tellin gme that i am entirely wrong about the fact these people are inhumane in there treatment towards animals and to then tell me its exaggerated?????? WTF What would you classify an animal being skinned alive and eaten alive as?? FAIR TREATMENTf*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!Problem with this world --- inhumane, lack of touch with nature!

f*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!
LMFAO