I like my fish fresh

Mr. Gayle

the Japs do make some good sushi though.although their treatment of fish is disgusting.only thing crueler in the food world is how they make 'foie gras'
250px-Foiegras4.jpgf*ckin hell that is disturbing (force feeding birds). i will never eat that and (within reason) discourage anyone else fromand - Fish do feel pain, scientists say:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2983045.stm -

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the Japs do make some good sushi though.although their treatment of fish is disgusting.only thing crueler in the food world is how they make 'foie gras'
250px-Foiegras4.jpgf*ckin hell that is disturbing (force feeding birds). i will never eat that and (within reason) discourage anyone else fromand - Fish do feel pain, scientists say:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2983045.stm -
ive only had it once when i was in spain and i dont even think its that nice. f*ck*ng cruel how they make it

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
entirely wrong in the process? Pardon you! have you not seen and read about the way japanese people mistreat animals? The are not far behind the chinese with there disgusting methods and there inhumane treatment of animals! f*ck*ng skinning animals alive, then throwing there live bodies ontop of another live animal and leaving them there to suffer in pain before dieing all to fir line your roca wear f*ck*ng jacket! Don't f*ckin gcome here tellin gme that i am entirely wrong about the fact these people are inhumane in there treatment towards animals and to then tell me its exaggerated?????? WTF What would you classify an animal being skinned alive and eaten alive as?? FAIR TREATMENTf*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!Problem with this world --- inhumane, lack of touch with nature!
I don't wear RocaWear jackets, never have. You must take me for a teenage wog-socket called Stacey.1. Do you really think the fish give a flying f*ck? Their not on the plate thinking "rah this is a f*ck*ng pisstake". They have no conciousness, that's what separates us from animals. Fish can't feel pain. 2. Hitler was a vegetarian. A lot of animal lovers I encounter seem to care more about animals than humans. I don't understand how people can waste time and energy giving out leaflets on some monkey called chim chim when so many children around the globe go to bed hungry.3. Please provide the source of your information in regards to where the fur in RocaWear jackets come from.
1. I wasn't meaning only you, regarding rocawear jackets!2. Seperates us from animals? WTF? people used to believe animals didnt feel pain and didn't use anesthetic, up until recently. Now however we know that animals do feel pain and react to pain differently from humans. The movement in that fishes mouth shows discomfort and the squirming so don't talk sh*t, hearing animals cry out in pain proves that they do feel pain.2. Going to bed hungry is better than being skinned alive, most children have a voice to express there pain or discomfort animals are an easy victim to anyone, and the kinds of people who have no respect for animals are d*ckheads! My regards to saying your Hitler antics where about his treatment to people.3. Look on the inside of any Rocawear Jackets .......... MADE IN CHINA!
The movement of the mouth is the involuntary reflex, it's because your anthropomorphising the behaviour of the fish.I didn't say ALL animals didn't feel pain, a dog will obviously feel pain if I kick it.Children might have a physical voice to express their pain and discomfort but that doesn't change anything, their still the victims of abuse and circumstance. In a metaphorical sense those children don't even have a voice, they have no way of letting people outside of their immediate environment how shitty their lives are, a kid scavenging for food in South America isn't on twitter going "yh woke up bare hungry again". What would you rather have: child die of hunger and treatable disease or a animal be skinned alive?Where did you get the information about the ill treatment of animals in the making of Rocawear jackets? Because I have a feeling you just said some sh*t with no basis in any evidence.

What you see thereIs no different to many of the slaughterhouses in this country and in the U.S.Where animals are skinned alive and gutted while still concious.
Wrong.In this country they are stunned and killed.And in the US there are laws governing humane slaughter of animals...
No, not wrong.
Gail Eisnitz, chief investigator for the Humane Farming Association (HFA), interviewed slaughterhouse workers in the U.S. who say that, because of the speed with which they are required to work, animals are routinely skinned while apparently alive, and still blinking, kicking, and shrieking.
The HFA alleges that workers are required to kill up to 1,100 hogs an hour, and end up taking their frustration out on the animals.[13] Eisnitz interviewed one worker, who had worked in ten slaughterhouses, about pig production. He told her:“ Hogs get stressed out pretty easy. If you prod them too much, they have heart attacks. If you get a hog in the chute that's had the sh*t prodded out of him and has a heart attack or refuses to move, you take a meat hook and hook it into his bunghole. You try to do this by clipping the hipbone. Then you drag him backwards. You're dragging these hogs alive, and a lot of times the meat hook rips out of the bunghole. I've seen hams — thighs — completely ripped open. I've also seen intestines come out. If the hog collapses near the front of the chute, you shove the meat hook into his cheek and drag him forward.[14] ”It is observed that animals lose weight when stressed and meat loses taste quality. This does motivate companies to try to control the stress levels of animals as much as possible.
lol @ finding one quotation to back up your pointthey arent supposed to do that are youthe law backs me upend
when english fishers catch fish do they put them in water and then "stun and kill" at a later date??coz if they dont, it's like drowning them, which should be considered inhumane.

And thats not to mention the conditions in which they are transported and kept, so allow calling those countries primitive like this is any better.Ever had lobster, how do you think that is cooked?Smh.
The way lobsters are cooked is f*cked, fully squeeling while their in the boiling waterbooyyyy goes down a treat with some butter doee
The switch of focus from being concerned to how good it tastes = lmao

i swear animals feel pain? i thought pain was just signal to tell ur brain something is wrong with ur body? dunno might just be gassing.not that i'm for animal cruelty, i don't get treating animals inHUMANely, but they aint human. just to clarify, i do not condone animal cruelty, just throwing it out there.

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
entirely wrong in the process? Pardon you! have you not seen and read about the way japanese people mistreat animals? The are not far behind the chinese with there disgusting methods and there inhumane treatment of animals! f*ck*ng skinning animals alive, then throwing there live bodies ontop of another live animal and leaving them there to suffer in pain before dieing all to fir line your roca wear f*ck*ng jacket! Don't f*ckin gcome here tellin gme that i am entirely wrong about the fact these people are inhumane in there treatment towards animals and to then tell me its exaggerated?????? WTF What would you classify an animal being skinned alive and eaten alive as?? FAIR TREATMENTf*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!Problem with this world --- inhumane, lack of touch with nature!
I don't wear RocaWear jackets, never have. You must take me for a teenage wog-socket called Stacey.1. Do you really think the fish give a flying f*ck? Their not on the plate thinking "rah this is a f*ck*ng pisstake". They have no conciousness, that's what separates us from animals. Fish can't feel pain. 2. Hitler was a vegetarian. A lot of animal lovers I encounter seem to care more about animals than humans. I don't understand how people can waste time and energy giving out leaflets on some monkey called chim chim when so many children around the globe go to bed hungry.3. Please provide the source of your information in regards to where the fur in RocaWear jackets come from.
1. I wasn't meaning only you, regarding rocawear jackets!2. Seperates us from animals? WTF? people used to believe animals didnt feel pain and didn't use anesthetic, up until recently. Now however we know that animals do feel pain and react to pain differently from humans. The movement in that fishes mouth shows discomfort and the squirming so don't talk sh*t, hearing animals cry out in pain proves that they do feel pain.2. Going to bed hungry is better than being skinned alive, most children have a voice to express there pain or discomfort animals are an easy victim to anyone, and the kinds of people who have no respect for animals are d*ckheads! My regards to saying your Hitler antics where about his treatment to people.3. Look on the inside of any Rocawear Jackets .......... MADE IN CHINA!
The movement of the mouth is the involuntary reflex, it's because your anthropomorphising the behaviour of the fish.I didn't say ALL animals didn't feel pain, a dog will obviously feel pain if I kick it.Children might have a physical voice to express their pain and discomfort but that doesn't change anything, their still the victims of abuse and circumstance. In a metaphorical sense those children don't even have a voice, they have no way of letting people outside of their immediate environment how shitty their lives are, a kid scavenging for food in South America isn't on twitter going "yh woke up bare hungry again". What would you rather have: child die of hunger and treatable disease or a animal be skinned alive?Where did you get the information about the ill treatment of animals in the making of Rocawear jackets? Because I have a feeling you just said some sh*t with no basis in any evidence.
Why one or another, I personally believe they're should be neither, And i dont think one cat being skinned alive for its fur would save the life of a dieing child. Im not against animals being eaten, but im against animals being killed for no reason other than there fur and in an inhumane way.

Just gotta say that fish is hard bodied for being taken out of water, sliced open, gutted, put in hot oil and served with sauce on top AND still managed to move its bottom lip.
im sure u would still b able to move ur lips if that happened tongue.gif
Oi you, thats not nice :(probably would actually. lol