"WE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT FAIR AND SQUARE NOW WE HANGING UP OUR BOOTS"

MEIRELES.

Egypt have threatened to withdraw from all competitions unless Fifa takes action against Algeria.Algeria won a play-off against Egypt in Sudan on Wednesday.The match in Khartoum came just days after Egypt had beaten Algeria to force the play-off.After Algeria had won 1-0, violence irrupted off the field.Egypt claim that their fans were attacked by Algerians and they are now want action taken."It was a tragedy," read a statement posted on the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) website."The Algerian fans terrorised our supporters and threatened to take their lives with numerous weapons."The international football community should condemn such disastrous incidents and Fifa should take action."If Fifa do not intervene, we are ready to suspend the national team's football activities for two years at least."We are ever confident and know that Fifa has always sought to preserve the lives of players and fans, and stand firmly against anyone who tries to distort the ethics and principles of world football."A meeting will be held between the head of the National Council for Sport and the president and vice-president of the Egyptian Federation."Fifa had earlier announced they were taking disciplinary action against Egypt, after Algeria's team bus was attacked in Cairo before the first match.
f*ck*ng bunch of Egyptian MORONS their football federation is. How can you release a statement like this after what happened in Egypt when the fans stoned the Algerian players with stones the size of footballs.Going on like their withdrawal will have an impact in football. d*ckHEADS. Any Stevenage Borough in terms of international footballf*ck Egypt.
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb
Egypt have threatened to withdraw from all competitions unless Fifa takes action against Algeria.Algeria won a play-off against Egypt in Sudan on Wednesday.The match in Khartoum came just days after Egypt had beaten Algeria to force the play-off.After Algeria had won 1-0, violence irrupted off the field.Egypt claim that their fans were attacked by Algerians and they are now want action taken."It was a tragedy," read a statement posted on the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) website."The Algerian fans terrorised our supporters and threatened to take their lives with numerous weapons."The international football community should condemn such disastrous incidents and Fifa should take action."If Fifa do not intervene, we are ready to suspend the national team's football activities for two years at least."We are ever confident and know that Fifa has always sought to preserve the lives of players and fans, and stand firmly against anyone who tries to distort the ethics and principles of world football."A meeting will be held between the head of the National Council for Sport and the president and vice-president of the Egyptian Federation."Fifa had earlier announced they were taking disciplinary action against Egypt, after Algeria's team bus was attacked in Cairo before the first match.
f*ck*ng bunch of Egyptian MORONS their football federation is. How can you release a statement like this after what happened in Egypt when the fans stoned the Algerian players with stones the size of footballs.Going on like their withdrawal will have an impact in football. d*ckHEADS. Any Stevenage Borough in terms of international footballf*ck Egypt.
cant co-sign this enough.

Egypt's Amr Zaki Rules Out Portsmouth Move Because 'I Don't Wish To Play With An Algerian'There is certainly no love lost between between Egypt and Algeria after the recent events...Nov 22, 2009 9:43:41 AMUAE businessman Sulaiman Al-Fahim, who has stake at Portsmouth, disclosed that the former Wigan Athletic striker has been in regular touch with him in respect of a transfer to Fratton Park in the winter.However, Zaki said on his personal website that a switch from Zamalek to Pompey is no longer an option because they have an Algerian player as well as Isrealis, who many Arab Muslims are against, on their books."I refused their offer before, but now joining Portsmouth is no longer an option for me," Zaki said."After Portsmouth signed an Israeli player and also hired an Israeli football director (Avram Grant), a possible move was ruled out."On top of that, no way could I play at Portsmouth with an Algerian within in their ranks."The relationship between Egypt and Algeria has soured since the hostilities that followed the Pharaohs' 1-0 loss to the Desert Foxes in Wednesday's World Cup play-off. Fans of both countries were engaged in bloody fights in Sudan as well as in their respective countries after Algeria qualified for next year's World Cup at the expense of their regional rivals.Top government officials including Egypt President Hosni Mubarak have also joined in this row.

Guest TimeBomb
Egypt's Amr Zaki Rules Out Portsmouth Move Because 'I Don't Wish To Play With An Algerian'There is certainly no love lost between between Egypt and Algeria after the recent events...Nov 22, 2009 9:43:41 AMUAE businessman Sulaiman Al-Fahim, who has stake at Portsmouth, disclosed that the former Wigan Athletic striker has been in regular touch with him in respect of a transfer to Fratton Park in the winter.However, Zaki said on his personal website that a switch from Zamalek to Pompey is no longer an option because they have an Algerian player as well as Isrealis, who many Arab Muslims are against, on their books."I refused their offer before, but now joining Portsmouth is no longer an option for me," Zaki said."After Portsmouth signed an Israeli player and also hired an Israeli football director (Avram Grant), a possible move was ruled out."On top of that, no way could I play at Portsmouth with an Algerian within in their ranks."The relationship between Egypt and Algeria has soured since the hostilities that followed the Pharaohs' 1-0 loss to the Desert Foxes in Wednesday's World Cup play-off. Fans of both countries were engaged in bloody fights in Sudan as well as in their respective countries after Algeria qualified for next year's World Cup at the expense of their regional rivals.Top government officials including Egypt President Hosni Mubarak have also joined in this row.
portsmouth dont need that faggot zaki. Belhadj and Yebda are 10 times better.

Guest TimeBomb
How did the beef between Algerians and Egyptians start?But ye f*ck Egypt (not their ladies), I'm Backing Algeria
theres always been beef, but this particular time the egyptians stoned the algerian team in egypt, so we had a replay in sudan to decide who goes to the world cup and the algerian president paid for 200 free flights for algerian fans, needless to say we got revenge on and off the pitch.

Oh sorry mate thought this title was about liverpool
LOLI feel like your dissapointed in meI was looking at the -1 fo time tryna work out what emoticon it wasthen I was like'...oh'