Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Martinez

Them high thoughts there...

6 posts in this topic

Just been watching Inglorious Basterds, and it hit me...Do you not think its f*cked that if you knew nothing about Hitler, Nazi's etc, and were made to listen to a sh*t load of languages in the world and guess who was going to go on a mass genocide spreedo you not agree that most people would say Germans?Some nuts coincidenceno offence to them stilljust thinking,,,,,any more 'coincidences'?

Wouldn't most people say Germans because they knew about Hitler/Nazis?And I'm pretty sure most people would say Arabs nowerdays

Thats not what I call a funny coincidence. A funny coincidence would be you walking into a room filled with over zealous immigration officers keen on repatriation.P.S I Love you.Oh yeah thats the name of a movie too. Funny Coincidence.

Can't believe Tarantino had the audacity to spell 'Basterds' incorrectly...Quentin Tarantino you total 'CANT"Jimmy Carr >>>>>>>

Daniel a funny coincidence would be you walking into an empty room with Sserious sat in the corner wielding a knife waiting to avenge her VIP death.Soon come still xx

Thats not what I call a funny coincidence. A funny coincidence would be you walking into a room filled with over zealous immigration officers keen on repatriation.
LOLMizchif really should post more.