Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tosser

FAO Thun and others that care

11 posts in this topic

www.wikileaks.orgA site where information/documents that can't be published in the British press are published by accredited journalistsVital site

safe

Good site any good articles on there that stands out?a lot of boring ones

we don't care enoughevery minute we sit here, idle, thinking that we are leading our lives, is another minute they control our life. The thing that bugs me is what is the answer? Before we destroy something we should have something better ready. I wish there was an answer, and if there is i wish i knew of it so i could get involved. It isn't enough simply knowing anymore, i wish i didn't know if i can't do anything about it apart from being arrested or being called a paranoid theorist.

we don't care enoughevery minute we sit here, idle, thinking that we are leading our lives, is another minute they control our life. The thing that bugs me is what is the answer? Before we destroy something we should have something better ready. I wish there was an answer, and if there is i wish i knew of it so i could get involved. It isn't enough simply knowing anyone, i wish i didn't know if i can't do anything about it apart from being arrested or being called a paranoid theorist.
i hear that

This is a really great resource, was reading up on the Trafigura sh*t the other dayWas useful when the BNP membership rolls were leaked as well

went from rape to sexual harassment to just harassment

Assange is dodging bullets

this can only get deeper