FAO Thun and others that care

Guest Tosser

we don't care enoughevery minute we sit here, idle, thinking that we are leading our lives, is another minute they control our life. The thing that bugs me is what is the answer? Before we destroy something we should have something better ready. I wish there was an answer, and if there is i wish i knew of it so i could get involved. It isn't enough simply knowing anymore, i wish i didn't know if i can't do anything about it apart from being arrested or being called a paranoid theorist.

we don't care enoughevery minute we sit here, idle, thinking that we are leading our lives, is another minute they control our life. The thing that bugs me is what is the answer? Before we destroy something we should have something better ready. I wish there was an answer, and if there is i wish i knew of it so i could get involved. It isn't enough simply knowing anyone, i wish i didn't know if i can't do anything about it apart from being arrested or being called a paranoid theorist.
i hear that

• 9 months later...