Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

Classic skin

14 posts in this topic

cvan u bring that back please sorry but im use to the gold amnd black to much please bring it back that is all (aint been about so dont know if it has been mentioned) makes me feel kinda dizzy you the current skins

it was the best skin and easiest to use whats this bollocks ne time i go to quick reply i get bare codes coming up coz i clicked onn that ting to much

Amy said it best

whats that no no nocoz nigger like me has been rehab and i am only a call away from my sponser who has not called me since last night and since then i have relapsed

wait a f*ck nats i swear u r from east london why the f*ck does ur location say dirty south london norwood on it move back to east if you stay in south ur children will end up as old women rapist or gang members

Lol nah doc 'back to black'.Why was you in rehab?Lool doctor u mad man

lets just say if you met me in real life u will know why i was in rehabits just not on the net im crazyp.s got nothing to do with class a drugs

beg u bring back the classic skin this new sh*t is a bunch of bollocks and i have tried it on every modelook at grime forum they have a sh*t load of skins so i dont know why we cant do the same ting

swiftie said he doesn't have time to make it again and the old one isn't compatible with the new software

lets just say if you met me in real life u will know why i was in rehabits just not on the net im crazyp.s got nothing to do with class a drugs
class c?

yes and other things been over the top doing sh*t on the booze so man is on the wagon

RIP the black & gold skin.