Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FemmexFatale

just inbelievable

30 posts in this topic

Young girls 'scarred for life' by gang of rapists7:30am Saturday 21st November 2009By Steve Wright » A “dangerous” man, serving an 18-year jail sentence for trying to murder a suspected paedophile, was yesterday locked up for life for raping a little girl. Alan Morrison, 48, was branded a “very serious risk to the public” by a judge, who said he would not be considered for release until he was no longer thought to be a danger. Two other men who also raped the little girl victim were jailed for a total of 30 years. Kevin Wright, 38, received an 18-year sentence and David Potts, 60, was imprisoned for 12 years. Morrison, formerly of Cold Street, Haworth, Wright, of Portwood Street, Heaton, Bradford, and Potts, of Driffield, East Yorkshire, were convicted last month after a trial at Bradford Crown Court. Morrison had denied two charges of rape and two of committing an act of gross indecency, Wright had pleaded not guilty to four charges of rape and two of gross indecency, and Potts had denied two counts of rape. The jury was told that an older girl was forced to watch three men – Morrison, Wright and Graham Blowers, who has since died – gang rape the little girl while the others held her down. The older girl told the jury that she was hit if she tried to look away and the men had laughed at the violence. Sentencing, at Leeds Crown Court, yesterday Judge Scott Wolstenholme said: “These were dreadful offences, over a prolonged period, in which very vulnerable young children were subjected to sexual abuse. “A particularly wicked feature of the case is that other adults were involved in the rapes. “It is no surprise that both these children are, very sadly, emotionally disturbed and will be emotionally scarred for life by this dreadful abuse.” Morrison, who refused to attend his trial or sentencing, had been jailed for 18 years by Judge Wolstenholme in 2007 for attempted murder. He shot a man, who he believed had sexually abused a young girl, in the stomach with a shotgun after luring him to a secluded spot in Brighouse. Judge Wolstenholme noted yesterday that Morrison had shown “remarkable hypocrisy” in view of the offences he had now been convicted of. He said it was his duty to consider a life sentence to protect the public from serious harm. He said Morrison would serve a minimum of nine years before the Parole Board could consider his release. But the judge added: “I hope the public won’t be misled into thinking he will be released after nine years. He won’t be released until the Parole Board is satisfied he is no longer a serious risk to the public.” He said he could not predict how long that would be. Judge Wolstenholme told Wright he had considered life imprisonment in his case. He told Potts the best thing that could be said for him was that he was not involved in group offences. Julie Ogg, of Bradford, who was convicted of two charges of child cruelty, was jailed for 18 months. Judge Wolstenholme praised the professionalism of the investigating officer, Detective Constable Suzanna Jones, of the Child and Public Protection Unit in Bradford. After the case, Det Con Jones said the sentences reflected the serious nature of the charges. She said: “I want to praise the bravery of the two victims who gave evidence in difficult circumstances and I hope that these sentences will allow them to move on with their lives."p.s. sos bout typing error on title lool

inbelievable...gosh
she's obviously done it on purpose nobodys that dumb.

Don't feed the stupid f*cking prick.
Though completely true, this will fall upon deaf ears...it's VIP2.Look at Ashman's career on here.

in that she likes to party tune with wiley an dem manghetto says 'im unregardable'pisses me off, makin up words an people think hes heavy

I believe it could of just been a typo.You always know when it definately aint a typo, when the letter that was typed and the letter that it should of been are q'waaaay far from each other on the keyboard.

in that she likes to party tune with wiley an dem manghetto says 'im unregardable'pisses me off, makin up words an people think hes heavy
poetic licence. calm down
Noun 1. poetic license - license used by a writer or artist to heighten the effect of their worklicence, license - freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech) i dnt kno what effect hes tryin to heighten by makin up words like that, and using nex words in the wrong context

lol thread title amused./story is quite horrendus though. poor children.

WELL OBVIOUSLY U KNOW WHAT HE MEANT AND HE THTS THE ONLY THING HE COULD SAY TO KEEP IN THE FLOW MAYBE.I DUNNO OR CARE TBH.LOL AT HAVING TO LOOK UP POETIC LICENSE THO
i actually dnt kno what he meant'shes got a man but im unregardable'ok ghetts

Maybe he means unregradable or un... I am literally baffled to the point where even I cannot make up anymore words beginning with un.Ghetts you win kidda.

IM GONNA LISTEN TO THE TUNE NOW BCOS IVE ONLY HEARD IT ONCE, ANY HOW U MISHEARD OR SUTTIN UR IN FOR IT.
:lol:

IM GONNA LISTEN TO THE TUNE NOW BCOS IVE ONLY HEARD IT ONCE, ANY HOW U MISHEARD OR SUTTIN UR IN FOR IT.
:lol:
oieqadnbvjizkb

pmsl @ inbelievable.
did i not p.s the typing error i made 'inbelievable' UNBELIEVABLE I BET U ALL GLAD I CAN ACTUALLY SPELL AND I THAT DUMB!!!! COME ON NOW!

this is actually someones baby mum on here? :lol: smh

If it’s not a spelling mistake it’s a grammatical mistake'I that dumb' u know:|

TrollSpray.jpg

Get that alphabet wallpaper for your kids bedroom pls
just spat some of ma drink outta my mouth