Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NO SUNSHINE

KESSLER GOT MURKED

15 posts in this topic

lol @ calzagheboth his trophy wins (kessler & lacy) have now lost their shineslashswear 9/10 people assumed this guy was gonna win the super6. guy got obliterated. leaves the tournament very open now imo.

actually suprised thought he was the real deal, from the few fights i've seen him in.

lolamerica>>>>>also joke slapzaghe's career takes another L

lmaojoke slapzaghe...new oneim used to joe calzone, joe calslappy

hardly got murked lol 11th rd tko
hE Got completely murked what fight were u watchingWard didn't even tryWard sat in Kesslers range the whole fight kessler still couldn't hit himward just toyed with him, felt him up with the jab and hit him with straight rights and hooks everytime kessler tried to do anything. looked completely relaxed for the whole fight willing to trade at all timeskessler did not want any of it he looked genuinely baffled whenever ward switched stancekessler another protected fighter with average to decent boxing skills but no flair or snap. boring and bad for image of euro boxers when someone like him is touted as the "best"

manny u tryna do this boxing ting yeah?i wanna go gym still reccomend me a good 1 in the ldn area

Yea..How much amateur experience do u have?If none, Have u ever trained before?If so what age are you and how often have u sparred?What gym you go for depends on these questions as u can't just walk in to a good boxing gym these days.

where do u train mannyman dem know they can holla me any time if they want a proper boxing experience no homojuan, where u deya in london?

f*ck joining a boxing gym wen u can just cop a strap and leng man down

f*ck joining a boxing gym wen u can just cop a strap and leng man down
LOL