Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Em Dott

FAO Uni students

16 posts in this topic

What are the exact dates your specific loan insallments are dropping in January?Tanks.

Planned to get it on the 11th January.Considering I'm still waiting for my first installment I'm not holding my breath

OI U MAN DROP UR PERSONAL STATEMENTS HERE I NEED HELPHOW CAN PEOPLE BE TELLING ME THAT THEY HAVE OFFERS ALREADY AND I AIN'T EVEN WROTE 1 WORDFFS

I did an art course and the application process is different so I can't really help

OI U MAN DROP UR PERSONAL STATEMENTS HERE I NEED HELPHOW CAN PEOPLE BE TELLING ME THAT THEY HAVE OFFERS ALREADY AND I AIN'T EVEN WROTE 1 WORDFFS
jesussame boat as u but 2 paragraphs ffs

it all depends on what date ur uni starts eAch semester. but they usually put the money into ur account a few days before that date i've found

For those that are applying now, when you come to apply for loans make sure you go over EVERY last detail.I still haven't had my loan and wont until after Christmas so I'm stuck for money for Christmas presents etc. Definately put a downer on first year/fresher week.If you qulify for means tested grants (you dont pay it back be careful 'cause it's two seperate applications, otherwise you just get the basic loan.That's where I f*cked up cause it's not very clear on the website

Especially now in these economic circumstances I'd really advise everyone to get a part time job just in case your loan doesn't come through because they're literally trying to do everything they can to pay as less people as less money as possible.

At least you guys are getting something. SLC didn't even process my application and I had to do it all over again, so I don't even know whats going on.

Thanks people.Topic can be locked now.

Yeah i want to try and get the maintenance grant you can still apply anytime through the year or so they say on the site. Also for the degree i'm doing i get my next installment the first week of January.

Student finance have made a big f*ck up, certain people not had there loans yet and term almost done

still ain't got that grant :/anyone here managed to pay off their student loan?