Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dubby

Academic + Task/Time Management Software?

12 posts in this topic

Okay, so I need to get on top of my work (both academic and personal projects/assignments), and I'm thinking maybe there could be something that would help me a bit in managing my workload.I've already signed up for this Remember the Milk service, which synchronizes tasks between my computer, my phone (via Astrid) and the web, which has proved slightly useful.Do any of you guys use software to help you through your work?If so, can you drop a few names please? safe

Diary and a biro pen >>>>>> ___List the sh*t you gotta do before a certain date and tick em off when you doThe feeling when you tick most the sh*t off >>>>>>>> ___

i put notes a board on my wallthey need to start makin motivation software

You can do some of this stuff with Google apps.

Okay, so I need to get on top of my work (both academic and personal projects/assignments), and I'm thinking maybe there could be something that would help me a bit in managing my workload.I've already signed up for this Remember the Milk service, which synchronizes tasks between my computer, my phone (via Astrid) and the web, which has proved slightly useful.Do any of you guys use software to help you through your work?If so, can you drop a few names please? safe
just download sticky notes software.the one on the mac>>>>>>>>>>

I use rainlendar, its a calendar app. theirs a to do list and a events window that sits on your desktop so if you spend a lot of time on the computer it might help.

Aite, got task list and calendar sync through my phone, computer and web via Google calendar and Remember The Milk. Just need a note sync between the three and possibly a document/file sync via at least two and I think I'll be at full working synchronization.

Syncplicity - free online synchronization with your PChttps://my.syncplicity.com/Signup/UserSignup.aspx?plan=free&token=SEZ4W02UJust started using it, seems pretty useful. Not sure how often the synchronization happens but you can link your uploaded files to Google Docs so you can edit them online + a few other applications for online editing.