Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank White

the 'from ends indicatr'

80 posts in this topic

who else cheks a persons creps to check if deyre from ends or jus a freshie/american/nxt kina forener - lookin at a chicks creps also 2 chek if its worth movin 2. 1 time i c 1 ting on the bus. proper nice. she looked latino or suttin - n she got off on my stop aswell so i thought ye bless. got off now n i look dwn jus out of habit ye n she was wearin dem tonk white no name creps dat all dem asiain/mexican cleaner ladies seem to rock.didnt bother.

Of course you didn't bother.She was probably over the age of 10. You disgust me.

shoes can tell u a lot about a personasylum seeker crepsCanvas_Shoes__KLV012_.jpg

Spelling, grammar, sentence structure and making up words also tells you what kind of a person someone is.

shoes can tell u a lot about a personasylum seeker crepsCanvas_Shoes__KLV012_.jpg
nahh man, simple creps are cool, not down with these overly complicated nikes etc. only nikes i got is couple pair's of all white af1s

No, i judge a person on the content of their character not on the type of shoes they are wearing.

No, i judge a person on the content of their character not on the type of shoes they are wearing.
this is lovely.

PMSL. Would never move to a chick rocking those hench goth shoes. Gotta have some self respect. :lol:

this is lovely.

Of course you didn't bother.She was probably over the age of 10. You disgust me.
:lol:

:lol:

cant lie know where hes commin from with the chick crep tingas for the 'from the ends indicator' dunno bout that i just check ona normal, bad habit i guess.

but do you really care about a girl's shoes of all things?personally if anything I'd be looking at the state of her skirt/shorts/jeans/etc

i slyly do this - no to tell if thier from the bits - it kinda gives you a small indication of who they are - the crep that samiad posted really is them somalian/ freshie type of crep. Also i look at how the laces are done and how they are dropping the shoe.

how do creps tell what ends ur from? have people started wearing colors according to their rubbish bins on creps as well now?

loooooooooool so wat ur saying is that if a hot girl was wearing apair of boat shoes u would allow her? looooolhomosexuals