Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turion

i jus wana say

16 posts in this topic

*quotes and makes first post in the moist thread*

She looks like shes about to snap.

Where are all these crackpots emerging from? Deading off the forums.

Where are all these crackpots emerging from? Deading off the forums.
i am not a new fag... im an old fag.

Couple yardman, ghanaian and nigerian cats looking at the AK..looking scary and that

Free post.My ankle hurts. Hurt it in the game. Which we won! YEAH BOI!

had this lil’ bad thing, somethin’ like them 10’sShe gave a nigga mad brain, somethin’ like the WizBut you see the sad thing f*ckin’ with her isIs the chick ain’t even have brains, dummy like a bitchSo I tried to show herAbout the world and about just who we really areAnd where we’ve come and how we still have to go really farLike baby look at how we live broke on the boulevardBut all she ever want me to do is unhook her braThen all I really want is for her to go down lowBefore you know it, she wet enough to get drowned slowAnd all that deep sh*t I was previously down fo’Replaced by freak sh*t I am currently down fo’You see I peeped that p*ssy is powerThat proud feeling we get knowing that p*ssy is oursAnd how it feels to feel that feeling you feelin’ when you be drillin’ that sh*tGot her sayin’ you be killin’ that sh*tAnd all the pain the world caused, she be healin’ that sh*tAnd nah that ain’t your girl dog, but you be feelin’ that sh*tAnd you just wanna tell her everything she might needBut in the meantime, it’s lights please

Couple yardman, ghanaian and nigerian cats looking at the AK..looking scary and that
step back i squeezed itthe flash eye beam litboom boom boom on some black eyed peas sh*t

She looks like shes about to snap.
her legs look starved