Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

I think i have the exact opposite to anorexia

9 posts in this topic

basically i think that from going gym i have developed an obsession wit being bigpeople tell me ure getting bigger, ure quite big, etcbut i still think im kinda small and cud b way biggerwhat is the correct name 4 this condition?

hmm according to google itsbodybuilderitus :D

I have it too. My boy's like "sh*t your arms got huge". I'm looking down and seeing the same skinny ass arm I've always seen.

if you see yourself everyday obviously you wont really notice gradual changesbest bet is to take your meausrements and record them at the end of every monthbicepschestcalfs

its normal

i have it too, kindabt i dont hit gymjus eat bare junk n do a push up or 2 hear n theresince June ive gained 2 stone n i still feel smallthe medication helps aswell

its normal
yea i agreei have ppl telling me that I need to ease off the gym for a bit or that im getting too big, do I take steroids etcbut when i look at myself I think im not really that big..i could be bigger..but like above...you see yourself everyday so you wont notice the changes

Thing that kills it for me is that when I go to the gym and I'm halfway through a session, I look how I wanna look. Then I go home and I'm back to normal me and I'm like "lemme just get to that point, then I'll be happy". But obviously that point moves continuously as I get bigger so it's a never ending journey!

Thing that kills it for me is that when I go to the gym and I'm halfway through a session, I look how I wanna look. Then I go home and I'm back to normal me and I'm like "lemme just get to that point, then I'll be happy". But obviously that point moves continuously as I get bigger so it's a never ending journey!
Yeah, I knwo waht you mean. Just lucky your not on gear with this mentality