Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Bit Better

Big Boy Show Discussion

2,270 posts in this topic

This is only for discussing high quality shows like Entourage, Friday Night Lights, Californication, The West Wing.This is not for you Heroes and Flashforward fans. Get your own thread.Now...Any of you man watching season 4 of FNL? I'm still working through the last few of season 3 but I'm hearing Riggins isn't in season 4!! Who the f*ck is gonna be in season 4!? Please don't tell me I'm suddenly supposed to care about JD McCoy!!Currently rewatching Season 6 of Entourage on ep a day. It's sick all the stuff you missed the first time. Like when they're heading into the store to get their suits and there's a photographer. Everyone ignores him but Drama busses some stupid pose. Lol Drama is a sick guy. Also it's so hard to understand how Eric ended up with that young chick after the way she acted so crazy. sh*t is nuts. Bitch turns up at the premiere uninvited and then blanks your friend (HA) when you introduce them. RED FLAG!

Like when they're heading into the store to get their suits and there's a photographer. Everyone ignores him but Drama busses some stupid pose. Lol Drama is a sick guy.
lol its things like this that u only clock wen u watch it back bare times

failnow if u was to say seinfeld then we would of been onto something

the new series of waterloo rd is kinda hard still

May I ask if dexter is a big enough boy of a show to be included in your thread sir?Your reply will determine what I think about your thread.

On Season 3 on Entourage atm, dunno why I slept on this show for so long, I'm hooked.

LOST needs to hurry up and come back.house is keeping me content atm.

May I ask if dexter is a big enough boy of a show to be included in your thread sir?Your reply will determine what I think about your thread.
Yes it is. Literally just this minute finished watched ep 5 of the current series. I swear Rita has fake tittays?!Seriously feelin that little latina reporter!

Yes it is. Literally just this minute finished watched ep 5 of the current series. I swear Rita has fake tittays?!Seriously feelin that little latina reporter!
loooooolso u watch these "big boy shows" for the tittys. SMH

watched the first few entourage epscan someone explain whats menna be good about it??

failnow if u was to say seinfeld then we would of been onto something
Best watch Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight (well download it) got the reunion episode.

watched the first few entourage epscan someone explain whats menna be good about it??
Watch more. You're a twat anyway so wouldn't be surprised if you didn't like it. In fact, don't watch it. Just do one alright. Do one.

FNL isn't on the level of Entourage/Californication IMO.Falls into the 90210/GG type shows. (Not in terms of quality, as FNL is decent, but more to do with appeal).

FNL isn't on the level of Entourage/Californication IMO.Falls into the 90210/GG type shows. (Not in terms of quality, as FNL is decent, but more to do with appeal).
Well we're talking about quality of shows here. The quality of the acting etc.

Nice one, this topic may continue.Liguarda (sp) is fackin sexy tbh. This season of dexter isn't too exciting though, I think it may be falling off.

Watch more. You're a twat anyway so wouldn't be surprised if you didn't like it. In fact, don't watch it. Just do one alright. Do one.
lol dont get ur knickers in a twist mate

*peers through hatch*Lost returns 2nd Feb guise*closes hatch door*

gonna get on FNL, should i download californication aswell?

cool, but how badly is it gonna f*ck me up?is it on the addiction levels of the wire and entourage?i got too much uni sh*t to be getting hooked on multiple series haha!