Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

This is only for discussing high quality shows like Entourage, Friday Night Lights, Californication, The West Wing.This is not for you Heroes and Flashforward fans. Get your own thread.Now...Any of you man watching season 4 of FNL? I'm still working through the last few of season 3 but I'm hearing Riggins isn't in season 4!! Who the f*ck is gonna be in season 4!? Please don't tell me I'm suddenly supposed to care about JD McCoy!!Currently rewatching Season 6 of Entourage on ep a day. It's sick all the stuff you missed the first time. Like when they're heading into the store to get their suits and there's a photographer. Everyone ignores him but Drama busses some stupid pose. Lol Drama is a sick guy. Also it's so hard to understand how Eric ended up with that young chick after the way she acted so crazy. sh*t is nuts. Bitch turns up at the premiere uninvited and then blanks your friend (HA) when you introduce them. RED FLAG!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like when they're heading into the store to get their suits and there's a photographer. Everyone ignores him but Drama busses some stupid pose. Lol Drama is a sick guy.
lol its things like this that u only clock wen u watch it back bare times

May I ask if dexter is a big enough boy of a show to be included in your thread sir?Your reply will determine what I think about your thread.
Yes it is. Literally just this minute finished watched ep 5 of the current series. I swear Rita has fake tittays?!Seriously feelin that little latina reporter!

May I ask if dexter is a big enough boy of a show to be included in your thread sir?Your reply will determine what I think about your thread.
Yes it is. Literally just this minute finished watched ep 5 of the current series. I swear Rita has fake tittays?!Seriously feelin that little latina reporter!
loooooolso u watch these "big boy shows" for the tittys. SMH

Guest Flat Ericó
Nice one, this topic may continue.Liguarda (sp) is fackin sexy tbh. This season of dexter isn't too exciting though, I think it may be falling off.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

cool, but how badly is it gonna f*ck me up?is it on the addiction levels of the wire and entourage?i got too much uni sh*t to be getting hooked on multiple series haha!