Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Foolish man gets his just desserts

77 posts in this topic

Man seriously injured in bear attack after climbing into zoo enclosureA man was left seriously wounded after climbing into a bear enclosure in a Swiss zoo yesterday.The 25-year-man climbed onto a wall surrounding the BärenPark (Bear Park) in the city of Bern, Switzerland, before falling 13ft into the enclosure, police said.The unnamed man, who had learning difficulties, was then attacked by four-year-old bear Finn, who caused severe injuries to the man's head and one of his legs, before a nearby policeman shot the creature - injuring it and forcing it to retreat into a cave.article-0-07505FC4000005DC-843_634x731.jpgThe other bear in the 6,000 metres squared enclosure, Finn's 10-year-old sister Bjoerk, was not involved in the attack.Both the man and Finn are currently being treated for their respective injuries - the bear at the park and the man at a nearby hospital.The Bear Park was opened on October 25th, and provides both Finn and Bjoerk with hill slopes, grasslands, a cave and access to the nearby Aare River. article-0-074FA649000005DC-309_306x423.jpgarticle-0-074FA645000005DC-59_306x423.jpgarticle-1229998-07511B55000005DC-699_634x426.jpghttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229998/Man-seriously-injured-bear-attack-climbing-zoo-enclosure.html

i always thought it was just deserves

disagree with the topic title since he has learning difficulties

lol, just deserves.pissed for the bear.Imagine someone breaks into ur yard, ur tryna protect ur territory, n then the feds shoot you.

i always thought it was just deserves
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolEric sending, he cant stop sending for streetsHeadshots, str8 headshots

even if u had learning difficulties you'd know not to f*ck with bears.

They need to stop using this term "learning difficulties". From it includes dyslexia and other much more serious problems, it's too broad!

Basically.

Basically.
if a 7 yr old child did it would u say the same thing?

:( where was his family members wtfthat sh*t is sad...smh @ ppl saying he deserved it

Basically.
idiot

Basically.
if a 7 yr old child did it would u say the same thing?
yes

The bear was in a compound, surrounded by a wall/fence that had to be CLIMBED OVER.What 7 year old wouldn't recognise the danger on this one?!It's not like we're talking about railway tracks, where the dangers not obviously apparent.We're talking about one of theseBrown%20bear%20C%20Ivan%20Seryodkin%20copy.jpg

Basically.
a very very stupid thing to say

Basically.
That was a broad statement I agreed with, looking back thats wrong.There are some forms of autism for example, where the part of your brain that recognises danger doesn't work - fair enough.But as far as I'm concerned, this man was able to go to the zoo and walk around unaided. He is a fool for climbing the fence and he got everything he deserved.

Its a shame the bear had to be shot. At least they didnt kill him.

he should love horses in stead, they dont kill

learning difficulties is not a disability like mental retardation.people with learning difficulties are not necessarily stupid, have the ability to have common sense and should not be given a pass to do stupid things.

Basically.
That was a broad statement I agreed with, looking back thats wrong.There are some forms of autism for example, where the part of your brain that recognises danger doesn't work - fair enough.But as far as I'm concerned, this man was able to go to the zoo and walk around unaided. He is a fool for climbing the fence and he got everything he deserved.
after the 2nd sentence there was no need for the 3rd sentence at all and its contradictory allow being proud

Basically.
after the 2nd sentence there was no need for the 3rd sentence at all and its contradictory allow being proud
trust me

Some of you guys do not realise that learning difficulties can mean people that are in essence child minded...

Some of you guys do not realise that learning difficulties can mean people that are in essence child minded...
what learning difficulty is that?i'm pretty sure that's a disorder, rather than a learning difficulty.