Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

N-Dubz - Playing With Fire

32 posts in this topic

fazers range rover sport is lookin alrite wiv his name embossed on the fronthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0QFLZCH3FI

people don't like this song?!wtf they probs just listen to shyt if they think this ent sik

200,000 views in 2days. Them man are KILLIN IT!The song is hard. And they have some hard tracks on their album.Its fashionable not to like these bruddas.

230k views in 2 days. wow i swear thats on some soulja boy flex.again, ratings but this sh*t dont appeal to me.

Would never condone such a collaboration.

lol @ song been hard.. Its radio friendly thats about it. regardless of what bolox they put out they will get good views. Their fan base are religious followersI think the album was a disappointment.. Mos tracks sounded alike.

Being white and doing black oriented activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black people.Eurocentric history>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black historyWhite man running 9.9999/100m>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man going 9.58/100mWhite man with cane rows>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man with cane rowsWhite gurl is nice round bum>>>>>>>>>>Black gurl with nice round bumElvis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael JacksonBow your heads you blaq

The song is sh*t. Riddim is alright. The hoe can't sing.

Being white and doing black oriented activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black people.Eurocentric history>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black historyWhite man running 9.9999/100m>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man going 9.58/100mWhite man with cane rows>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man with cane rowsWhite gurl is nice round bum>>>>>>>>>>Black gurl with nice round bumElvis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael JacksonBow your heads you blaq
lol>>> Tulisa in bed with another black/lightskin guy

Their songs are getting as generic as f*ck.

Their songs are getting as generic as f*ck.
Not feeling this new thing they've got going on with the verses being one-tempo then fast chorus

lol

Well, as much as I don't like the song, I feel that I should give them all my respect and accolades purely on the basis that they're 'urban' musicians with steady income and are thus 'doing this ting'.

Three albums then they gone. True stories.

Forreal.Actually, 3 albums then Tulisa goes solo, Dap (whatever his name is) realizes he can't sing one-dimensional chorus & dance around like a prat forever & goes the Blazin' Squad route & the other light-skin yout gets tossed aside because he's not really needed & ends up like Harvey from So Solid Crew...Will end up on some sort of celebrity reality TV show.

sh*t's garbage
c/sWhy the f*ck is this even a topic?

Forreal.Actually, 3 albums then Tulisa goes solo, Dap (whatever his name is) realizes he can't sing one-dimensional chorus & dance around like a prat forever & goes the Blazin' Squad route & the other light-skin yout gets tossed aside because he's not really needed & ends up like Harvey from So Solid Crew...Will end up on some sort of celebrity reality TV show.
C/S think this is the 1st time ive seen Fraser do anything