FAO: GUYS

Doug

wut do you lot do when ur covorting with say 2 females and you yourself fancy one of the females....but due to mixed signals and none stop flirting....the female that you fancy seems to think you fancy her friendthen the one you fancy is proper trying to hook you up with her friend and putting pressure on you??wut do you do?? is it still possible to bag the one you fancied in the first place?? and i swear she new i was on her :D

i know i'm not a guy put i thought i'd put my two cents anyway...just tell her that you like her and not her friendif you're right and she really did like youthen her pressuring you to go with her friend is probaby just a manifestation of her trying to convince herself that shes ok with ityou still have a chance, depending on whether her friend likes you a lot and how loyal she is to said friendunless of course the situation was that she sensed you liked her, but didn't like you, so tried to pass you on to the friend

this isnit worth the stressi cant belive this happened..
well its only worth the stress if you actually liked the girlif you just wanted to bang then just bang the friend
worse thing is she offered to give her friends number and told me to ring her....i refusednow shes acting like im f*cked up or somthing....asked her if shes angry...she said no and byethis shoud never happen again

Guest Triple XXX

bang both of themif that fails jus tell her ur more interested in herher being a female doe she'll prob say that her friend likes u alot n wont do it to spare her feelingseither way it all leads to alot of failsjus go home n stick on a zorno

my advice would be make sure you let girl number 1 (the one you want to get with) the deal, straight up tell her what the deal is and see what happensif that goes tits up, then standardly move to the girl number 2 who is feeling you you cannot loose if you keep it close!!

what has the girl that you really fancy done in terms of hooking you and the friend up? Has she just mentioned it to you...or has she gone ahead and given digits to her friend and/or mentioned it to her etc...if it's the first one, then it sounds like she's just testing out whether you like HER (as in the girl YOU fancy) or not...if it's the second, then she ain't feeling youthat's my two penneth worth anyway

Lmao.. Piece of piss... She's on u but it pushing her friend on u to test whether u like her, or should i say to see if u like her enuff to man up... Man up an tell her ur on her.. From time u said u coulda swore she was on u first then that should be enuff for u to make a move... If it flops play dumb and move to the friend.. With all the hype ur ting has put into it u can easily turn this situation into a win win.. U only lose atm cos ur doubting urself... Make the decision now tho cos if it drags on too much u'll lose both

Lmao.. Piece of piss... She's on u but it pushing her friend on u to test whether u like her, or should i say to see if u like her enuff to man up... Man up an tell her ur on her.. From time u said u coulda swore she was on u first then that should be enuff for u to make a move... If it flops play dumb and move to the friend.. With all the hype ur ting has put into it u can easily turn this situation into a win win.. U only lose atm cos ur doubting urself... Make the decision now tho cos if it drags on too much u'll lose both
already said this plyru shoulda just quoted the masterEDIT: true say u did add a couple linesas you were

LOL @ not telling the gurl straight up your on her case and you care not for the other bitch.LOL @ coming on here and asking a stupid question.........Bob, just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.If she kisses, she's on it, even if she pulls away after 3 seconds.

LOL @ not telling the gurl straight up your on her case and you care not for the other bitch.LOL @ coming on here and asking a stupid question.........Bob, just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.If she kisses, she's on it, even if she pulls away after 3 seconds.
LMFAO @ Punkys advice ahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa :D