Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreeMason

Wireless Problem

21 posts in this topic

Ok so my internet works via a cablebut suddenly my wireless/ps3 internet is not working even tho it was working a day ago...Normal i just turn the wireless box off and then on and it worksAny suggestions on what it might be?

Something interrupting the signal. Change the wireless channel on your router.

connect to your router through a cable (to your computer) find it's IP address and type that in on your internet browser, go to the wireless settings and change the channel

swear alot of people have been gettin random dcs from psnprolly the overload of traffic from mod war 2 is too much for sonys crappy servers

connect to your router through a cable (to your computer) find it's IP address and type that in on your internet browser, go to the wireless settings and change the channel
I typed my IP andress into the browser nothin comes up just blank page??

I just clocked the green light on the router is off next to wirelessWat does this mean how do I turn it back on?

is the DSL light on???if its not its time to fone RAJ at ur ispfone em up then get them to fone u back on ur mobile

All the lights r on apart from the wireless light. My internet is working fine, just the wireless is not working.

u tried resetting it by putting a pin or toothpick into that lil reset hole?

Nah fuxk that last time I did that it was a madness. Has to re type all these next numbers into it. Never again holmes never again.

fone ur isp and tell em its bruck and they will make u do all these shitty testsjus lie and say ur doin em then they will prolly send u a new 1 but u have to send ur old 1 back to emshould be free depends on ur ispall in all its long

is the DSL light on???if its not its time to fone RAJ at ur ispfone em up then get them to fone u back on ur mobile
can u actually get them to ring u back?

well my isp (be there) always ask me if i would like them to ring me back

if your isp gave you the router they probably have a way of tapping into it and checking the settings, so just phone them and they'll sort it

More like your ps3 mines been doing the same thing

If your wi fi light is out, then it means its turned offif you previously had a password on it, you will need to enable it with that passwordif you've done a full restore, then for security reasons some manufactures require you to set a password before wi fi is onwhats the make/model of your router

Its a thomsonThe light just went off by itself it was previously on.

If the wireless light is off or if it's sometimes red on a Thomson it means that the security or wireless interface is not enabled. So just log into the router and check wireless settings.Failing that, I can log onto your machine remotely after you give me access and sort it out for you.

I will call them up and get them todo there business.safe.