Deodorants/Antiperspirants

Angelo

What do you use?Never really had an issue with sweat patches and sh*t. Only in the height of summer in London while on the tube.BUTOut here though its tipping 40C and having to dress in a suit is not the lick.I would like to wear shirts that aren't white/light colours, or polyester, all the time.Currently using Right Guard (which doesn't seem to work under these ridiculous conditions), and sure for men roll on.Help a brother out.200125832-001.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=79D94D7195D79F82ABF5EA4B0DB6EA7FCA62DE5246472DD0

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(no homo) but i use secret in the summer and on holiday nothing else works like it i stay dry like a dyke nun at a grime ravei then spray over with lynx to hide the feminine smellalso shaved pits is a must____>>>>wet patches/BO

Mna dem shave there arm pits?
wow, certain guys shavin their pits?
Guys on here shave their pits?
:D thought this was standard procedure
Comeon bruv I've got no problem with man shaving their pits but don't go on like if you don't do this you're some reverse logic batty boy.Shaving ain't an option tbh, I can't get down like that.Ppl recommending this but it looks like some super industrial strength for clinically turkish hairy man: http://www.amazon.co.uk/STRENGTH-LASTING-PERFORMANCE-PERSPIRANT-DEODORANT/dp/B0027M6FHGLasts 5 DAYSlmfaoPissed.