Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tirunih

Michael Buble

30 posts in this topic

What a f*ck*ng poofter.BTW, when you say "i'm actually considering purchasing his album", i sincerely hope you mean "as a Christmas present for my middle-aged, divorced, semi-retarded aunt"

LMAOMichael BUBBLE. (Not having any of this Bub-lay rubbish)Is ShiteSings the gayest songs ever aswell

wow @ some pplespecially that scotsmanmichael buble makes good music imo

@ Esquilax, So does Celine Dion, wouldnt listen to her either :/Michael Bubble makes pop tbh

"everything" has received quite a few wheels from me in the past

@ Esquilax, So does Celine Dion, wouldnt listen to her either :/Michael Bubble makes pop tbh
Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunesAnyway, he's making money, respect him

wow @ some pplespecially that scotsmanmichael buble makes good music imo
LOL @ this prick being scared to mention my name. Acting like I'm Candyman or some sh*t. I'm not Candyman, Snoop.

Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunesAnyway, he's making money, respect him
If he's talented, it's as a karaoke singer. Nothing more.

If he's talented, it's as a karaoke singer. Nothing more.
Why, cuz he sings songs that he hasn't written?If so, then, well...

Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunes
trust me his live performances are meant to be sick aswell, he ain't some average pop singer, as esquilax said he is a genuine talent.

f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?You should be ashamed of yourselves.

f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?
What do you want them to be into? Afrika Bambaataa? You want kids out there, crucifying homosexuals?Cuz that's what they'll do if the reggae BNP have their way

f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Tbh I'd rather Michael Bubble than Jeezy.Maybe its a good sign.

f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?
What do you want them to be into? Afrika Bambaataa? You want kids out there, crucifying homosexuals?Cuz that's what they'll do if the reggae BNP have their way
All of what you've just described sounds infinitely preferable to a generation brought up on Michael Buble.

lol, he's f*ck*ng sh*t.

:lol:

Tbh I'd rather Michael Bubble than Jeezy.Maybe its a good sign.
f*ck*ng hell, I'd say that's a sign you're getting old, mate.

He's almost as bad as that group 'hockey'its only a song awayyyyyyyyyyyyy, song awaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypmsl

aint gonna lie....never heard of himim sure he makes great music though

Unaware he sang certain songs until x factor tbh.In fact, had no clue who the man was.