Waking up

Fresh

I need help with this, i go to bed on time, ive tried having chicks ring me at 7, obv alarm doesnt work, ive tried putting it across the room so i HAVE to get up. But I always look at the time and say hmmm i can have at least 10 more mins, and always end up getting up at the MINIMUM time i can possibly get ready in. Methods?

I need help with this, i go to bed on time, ive tried having chicks ring me at 7, obv alarm doesnt work, ive tried putting it across the room so i HAVE to get up. But I always look at the time and say hmmm i can have at least 10 more mins, and always end up getting up at the MINIMUM time i can possibly get ready in. Methods?
So you get up and get back into bed? If this is true then you just don't wanna get up enough.

Yea i wanna get that lightbox. I heard its alrite still.With me, i can get up in the morning. Its just i hate having to force myself and go against my body to get up and the only thing that can wake me up is light.So i may purchase, but im not really feeling the price just for a lamp.

So you get up and get back into bed? If this is true then you just don't wanna get up enough.
init no motivation for life
Don't paint your room black.
LOOOL true!
lol wtfblue/white >>>

init no motivation for life
Don't paint your room black.
LOOOL true!
lol wtfblue/white >>>
Thats how im doing my room. Blue walls with white furniture and a dark blue feature wall.

Guest WAVESURFER
I came into the thread to try and answerBut became slightly wary when you specified having 'chicks' ring you, not just 'friends'.Sounds bookie tbhin light of that, not involved.
What am i talking to the mandem for at 6:45 seriously?
Being on the block til the sun comes up, getting it in, hustling, getting that gwop etc. No?

I came into the thread to try and answerBut became slightly wary when you specified having 'chicks' ring you, not just 'friends'.Sounds bookie tbhin light of that, not involved.
BoyDunno bout youBut I have no problem with telling one of my boys 'call me at 6am'Insecure ting tbh

:/ ''Wake up fam''''What you got on bro''"What? Boxers innit""Mmmmmmm"Call done.Or is that too gay for you?