Joint Enterprise

imhim

Before this law came in, the police was trying to use it anyway...

Cos back in the day, one yute got killed, and the police charged everybody that each individual came into contact with (via CCTV) before the eventual crime that night (they was all found guilty, however couple years later a few got off on appeal)), took out practically all the man I use to roll school with. From then I've known this is very real, plus the barbers ting in Harlesden.

Maybe I am too cynical and have too much faith in common sense.

I just don't see how someone completely not involved in something can get tried and found guilty, I guess the law is fine and had good intent but it's the application of the law that makes the injustice.

Potato how did you change your life around and get into your current career?

It started when i met one nuwaubain man, he started feeding me with nuff knowledge ( im not one by the way) then from there i kept reading and reading now i got hundreds of books. I just took the knowledge from the books and applied tbh. Same with career i just went for it instead of gazing.

What are you doing with yourself now? career wise...

Just left my old job, now I got a job managing emerging market accounts for a wealth management firm in the city and I’m a partner to a business. I’m shit at Math can hardly spell but yet I manage someone with a degree from oxford lol. Ambition >>>>>>

Edit: so i've just looked through my old PM message and see goddaz told me to read think and grow rich and some other books back in 2008, mad how time flys

• Upvote 5

Cos back in the day, one yute got killed, and the police charged everybody that each individual came into contact with (via CCTV) before the eventual crime that night (they was all found guilty, however couple years later a few got off on appeal)), took out practically all the man I use to roll school with. From then I've known this is very real, plus the barbers ting in Harlesden.

Yes they were using it before but not like now.

In the last month alone I know 4 ppl plus their ppls who've been snatched & locked up awaiting trial. Two of them I know properly & truly believe their innocent & should be free. They were nowhere near the scene & didn't even know the dead person. They've always been good boys really, work, not involved in crime whatsoever etc. Their only involvement from what I can gather was confirming via text/bbm they were gonna link their associate who did the dirt at the same location the victim got killed before going out raving but they allowed it in the end & just jammed at home with their chicks.

The two should buss case but how these JE trials are going I honestly don't know.

Yeah,

One of the guys who wasn't involved in the fighting but got handed a phone from the victim was wearing a white jacket. My boy was wearing a similar jacket.

He was arrested on a bus (people got split up, different directions) that got stopped and remanded. Bailed by judge and chambers a week later. Went to court, pleaded not guilty and then a lengthy trial. Main 'evidence' was the similar white jacket linked to the victims report.

3 people including my boy got sentenced to 5 years.

Appeals put in motion, some judges expressed concern at the case but nothing materialised.

It of course is a stupid stupid law and anyone who think's otherwise is an idiot. How can ones life be thrown away on the basis that you are responsible for the actions of others?

Just left my old job, now I got a job managing emerging market accounts for a wealth management firm in the city and I’m a partner to a business. I’m shit at Math can hardly spell but yet I manage someone with a degree from oxford lol. Ambition >>>>>>

Edit: so i've just looked through my old PM message and see goddaz told me to read think and grow rich and some other books back in 2008, mad how time flys

:Y:

Ambition>>>>>>>>>>>_____

/

*Scratches head*

I'm trying to remember who you are? lol

Goddaz you got any information on common law? thats fucked up aswell

Yeah but it's on my other home lap top so I'll hook you up later when I get in.

Guest phonecharger

i swear you went pen aswell

ratings

In the last month alone I know 4 ppl plus their ppls who've been snatched & locked up awaiting trial. Two of them I know properly & truly believe their innocent & should be free. They were nowhere near the scene & didn't even know the dead person. They've always been good boys really, work, not involved in crime whatsoever etc. Their only involvement from what I can gather was confirming via text/bbm they were gonna link their associate who did the dirt at the same location the victim got killed before going out raving but they allowed it in the end & just jammed at home with their chicks.

The two should buss case but how these JE trials are going I honestly don't know.

Fam your not listening they locked up man for saying helllo to man at the train station and none of these man knew what they was going on to do that night.

I dunno if they will buss case, cos I think the police just have to prove they knew what MIGHT happened and then stayed at home for that reason... Like I said after whats I've seen before this law was even passed, nothing is beyond the realms.

Fam your not listening they locked up man for saying helllo to man at the train station and none of these man knew what they was going on to do that night.

I dunno if they will buss case, cos I think the police just have to prove they knew what MIGHT happened and then stayed at home for that reason... Like I said after whats I've seen before this law was even passed, nothing is beyond the realms.

Oh-Snap-the-daily-show-9352783-152-184.gif

That's peak still. Locking man up at hello is fucked.

Didn't even know what this was but by googling and seeing some of the cases where this has gone down, this law is peak.

I swear they've got this from America, haven't they been doing this for time?

That story about TF's boy is fucked

A similar law has been about in the UK for 300+ years still.

I learnt my lesson when i was 19 when i got bored up when my "friend" popped someones chain in a rave and ducked out.

initials A.L ?

JE is a bloody joke ting

know too many people who have suffered cause of this, imagine one yout and 3 other lads decided to kidnap one yout and kill him inside a flat that was abandoned. The only reason the yout knew that this flat was abandoned was because he was linking the girl 1 floor down and she told him everyone in the block knew the woman dont stay there and the front door is always ajar

anyways the yout one day told the girl to open the door to the block of flats as he was downstairs and he and his friends wanted to count money from a 'move' they had just done, he told her they would be no longer than a hour

what they did, was take somebody upstairs and murdered him. Put the body back in the car, all without her knowledge as all she did was open the door to the block and then went back into her own flat, she only saw the youts face who she had been linking at the door, no one else

few months later, police find the body people get arrested, someone snitches, the whole story unfolds and that girl got life in prison for joint enterprise in a murder

2 kids and worked in a bank