Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Is it acceptable to go ravin when you have a child?

117 posts in this topic

The other hand wanted to go ravin today she'd been invited by her cousins an that. I plainfaced her for a good 2minutes seriously my face would've been used as avatars on here for days. I had to put the foot and get her to not go and explain shes a mother now.needless to say i pissed her off But is this sh*t acceptable what would you do if your other half wants to go ravin like it was 2004

come on darg. theres nothing wrong with that. ..

Let her go.Does a person good to cut loose once in a while.

once in a while ain a ting, if ur yout is taken care of, and the woman is still a young woman which i assume she isu gta enjoy urself, an ur makin a BIG mistake by tryin to forbid her to go out an have fun, not like she is a single mumAND shes goin out with her famdo u go ravin?edit: suggest u rectify the situation b4 it gets too out of hand tbh

Let her go.Does a person good to cut loose once in a while.
not like shes going out every friday and saturday is it?gotta have fun in moderation.....

This isn't 1940, needless to say it's a one off thing. Not like some weekly occurance, then you would have a problem.

once in a while ain a ting, if ur yout is taken care of, and the woman is still a young woman which i assume she isu gta enjoy urself, an ur makin a BIG mistake by tryin to forbid her to go out an have fun, not like she is a single mumAND shes goin out with her famdo u go ravin?edit: suggest u rectify the situation b4 it gets too out of hand tbh
thiscome on darg women are easytell em they cant go out and they'll wanna do it more tbhwomen = psychology 101nothing will stop her cheating - if you've got a sore for a girl then you've got it, like having AIDS (no homo)

boy i did not expect this. boy oh boy how i feel stupid now.

tell her to go out for a meal about raving

man jus sort it out swiftlyu cant be like 'o u can go now' either

Long for dealing with potential depression.Let her go.

man jus sort it out swiftlyu cant be like 'o u can go now' either

nuffin wrong with her goin out once in a while in good companyshes human not sum robot mumsy to ur child

c/s everyone that agrees with me

thiscome on darg women are easytell em they cant go out and they'll wanna do it more tbhwomen = psychology 101nothing will stop her cheating - if you've got a sore for a girl then you've got it, like having AIDS (no homo)
LOL

let her roll outleast she aint pregnant raving...

she carried your yout for 9 months, she deserves a lil night of funOne girl i kno my age has a young yout and is out every weekend, dunno how she does it.

if shes muslim then no, her parents wouldnt let her go raving so she should know its unacceptable as ur wife, theres many alternatives to going to a confined space with hungry guys drinking alcohol and sluts showing off their bodies. Next thing you know she'll be wanting to go out every weekend, then you'll start seeing males numbers in her phone book. When she had ur child and became ur mrs she accepted that raving days were behind her.

y are u capital loling?
y are u asking if shes capital loling?

The statement itself wasn't lol worthy. The statement was very true. That will be all.

once in a while aint a ting, if ur yout is taken care of, and the woman is still a young woman which i assume she isu gotta enjoy urself, an ur makin a BIG mistake by tryin to forbid her to go out an have fun, not like she is a single mum.AND shes goin out with her fam

come on darg. theres nothing wrong with that (provided she 25 and under)...

nuffin wrong with her goin out once in a while in good companyshes human not sum robot mumsy to ur child
:!: What a foolish thing to do mate