Is it acceptable to go ravin when you have a child?

Eskay Jones

Guest Malcolm Tucker
nobody is perfect we all get tempted and im not saying anyone who has ever been raving is cheap or loose or whateverbut lets just be honest its not a respectful thing to do is it
:mellow: Going out, having fun with your friends isn't a respectable thing to do?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody is perfect we all get tempted and im not saying anyone who has ever been raving is cheap or loose or whateverbut lets just be honest its not a respectful thing to do is it
:mellow: Going out, having fun with your friends isn't a respectable thing to do?
but thats not the only thing going on
I wanna be going to the clubs you be going to.

I just think clubbing / raving revolves around sexThis is definitely true for menSome girls wont see it like that but they still play their partThats only my opinionLaters brudas

Guest Esquilax
I just think clubbing / raving revolves around sexThis is definitely true for menSome girls wont see it like that but they still play their partThats only my opinionLaters brudas
Them club orgiesThough you was muslim fam?Inshallah akmabata shalma kalabakata my akhi in the dunna?

Guest Esquilax
Inshallah akmabata shalma kalabakata my akhi in the dunna?
What did Homer say that time? "And hakuna matata to you too" or something. Sorry I'm not being anti Islamic I'm just trying to remember.
Nah see when I do it it's kinda funny, when you do it I can really see the islamophobe in you.Why don't you just do the gracious thing and leave the forum.

tbh it would depend on the type of event to me.I don't care about some normal/upmarket place with decent clientelle and decent music.But if she's telling me she's going somewhere in Croydon (or any other satellite town) where the average age is 18, then it's a slippery slope and from then I start cutting her off in my head.f*ck saying to her "you can't go" though.Wtf is thisHAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM VIP2

Guest Esquilax
Lol wtf guys talking about getting raped and spikedNOT INVOLVED IN THIS LUDICROUS THREAD.
Cuz, the last two posts you've made have been you slamming the threads broWhy don't you just f*ck off out of this country if you don't like it

If shes going out with her friends to have some fun and a lil drink, fair enuffTHATS ACCEPTABLEbut if shes going out whinning up 30manGiving headgettin raped/spikedthats NOT ACCPETABLE
c/sdepends on what kinda rave shes going to, shes with her fam aswell im sure they wouldnt let her do anything stupid

The other hand wanted to go ravin today she'd been invited by her cousins an that. I plainfaced her for a good 2minutes seriously my face would've been used as avatars on here for days. I had to put the foot and get her to not go and explain shes a mother now.needless to say i pissed her off But is this sh*t acceptable what would you do if your other half wants to go ravin like it was 2004
you're a sh*t dad/thread

Guest Flat Ericó
I think Alejandro Sosa's misread the topic title.It says raVing, mate. Not raPing. :lol: What? No good?
Would have given you a lol if you didnt post anything after 'raping' still.

The other hand wanted to go ravin today she'd been invited by her cousins an that. I plainfaced her for a good 2minutes seriously my face would've been used as avatars on here for days. I had to put the foot and get her to not go and explain shes a mother now.needless to say i pissed her off But is this sh*t acceptable what would you do if your other half wants to go ravin like it was 2004
you're a sh*t dad/thread
Them folk pissed they was 'scared to smile incase they called you ugly' dont respond to me you cretin

you're a sh*t dad/thread
Them folk pissed they was 'scared to smile incase they called you ugly' dont respond to me you cretin
ur a sh*t ugly dadsnm

Guest WAVESURFER
I think Alejandro Sosa's misread the topic title.It says raVing, mate. Not raPing. :lol: What? No good?
Would have given you a lol if you didnt post anything after 'raping' still.
Cheers bro, will bookmark this post for future reference.