Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

I am finally gonna step out of the 1990's

38 posts in this topic

So yeah I am looking to get one of them wap blackberry i phone tings what is the best one? and anyone show any links to decent contract deals safecurrent phone dont even have a camera or plays ring tonesclue man up because i am like ur grandad when it comes to this stuff

Bro get the Iphone allow the Blackberry. Iphone 3gs is the phone you need to get there forget everything is.

iPhone ftw doctor!

or a HTC Leo if you wanna be that guy.

im still in the 90sgot my new sony ericson 3.2 mgp T715BAWSEstill woulda been usin my t630 if my cousin hadnt taken it off me

Iphone mate. The apps will keep you entertained for a while.

I DONT Get the hype with lackberries jus cause you can BB pin each other but you can do this now with iphones too so its nothing special. The appsthe high speed internetkills the blackberry in every sense to be honest. plus it looks like a work of art too not like the chunky blackberry

Bro get the Iphone allow the Blackberry. Iphone 3gs is the phone you need to get there forget everything is.

Doctor will not need a blackerry who is he going to pin* (no offence).*Obviously not all about pinning but you know these young'uns.

i had the i touch before i lost it was not that badmy ex had a blackberry and she was able to stream internet radio on it and i was reading in the paper some aps let you run tv showswhats pinning?

i just got an iphone after having a bb curve and bold, personally id recommend the iphone....

don't even understand all this sh*t tbh. 3310 is me.

im sure mad vybez can handle itnokia 5210, if man pulled out 5210i would spud him lol

due for an upgrade and looks like I willl be leaving three I might jump on the bandwagon as well. its between the iphone, HTC hero or the new bold..I only need a qwerty keyboard and internet,[using e71 @ the mo.

na seriously u need to stop tellin him iphone. for someone fresh from the 90's iphone will b too much. all the touch screen etc.blackberry is simple and its easier for this guy to sync all his contacts/emails/forumstalking etc
:lol: alie, man needs to step up graduallynokia 6230 or suttam

i had the i touch before i lost it was not that badmy ex had a blackberry and she was able to stream internet radio on it and i was reading in the paper some aps let you run tv shows
wunderadio on iphone >>>>>can lock on to any station in the world..... including pirates like rinse and deja ect....iphone apps >>>>> blackberry

i had the i touch before i lost it was not that badmy ex had a blackberry and she was able to stream internet radio on it and i was reading in the paper some aps let you run tv shows
wunderadio on iphone >>>>>can lock on to any station in the world..... including pirates like rinse and deja ect....iphone apps >>>>> blackberry
thank you malcolmnow get me that ministry of defence job mayne

Nokia1661_01.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________________

HOLD TIGHT ALL THE REBORE NOKIA GANG
5800 gangbrap/this week ima purchase suttum, dunno what yet lol

the touch screen on that nokia is terrible, no response at all...

the touch screen on that nokia is terrible, no response at all...
nah its actually dead stilland it got even more peak for me when i lost the stick for it and had to pay £10 for a replacementwas better off buying a new fone still...