When you get a takeaway

charliechalk

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos been to that MEXICAN SUBWAY type place opposite Angel stationsh*t was niiiiiiiiiiiiiice i need to go again
nope, smells of pork. unless im mixin it up with somewhere. place im thinkin of i can smell the pork from outside

whos been to that MEXICAN SUBWAY type place opposite Angel stationsh*t was niiiiiiiiiiiiiice i need to go again
Do you remember the name?
25569.jpgits got a subway style to it the way they pass it along. but its in a tortilla wrap insteadu choose what u want in it, cheese, avocado, rice, beans, then u choose the meat, chicken lamb etcit was about 6pound, with a drink aswell, and u can fill it up as many times as u want like Nandos.check the menu http://www.tortilla.co.uk/LOVELY JUBBLY

Do you remember the name?
25569.jpgits got a subway style to it the way they pass it along. but its in a tortilla wrap insteadu choose what u want in it, cheese, avocado, rice, beans, then u choose the meat, chicken lamb etcit was about 6pound, with a drink aswell, and u can fill it up as many times as u want like Nandos.check the menu http://www.tortilla.co.uk/LOVELY JUBBLY
looks good safe

Yum Yum's in Grove every day @ work... moretime, cop a chicken filled dumplin a pattie ana guiness punchIndian - Chicken korma in naanChinese - Cripsy Aromatic Duck in plum sawse with chowmein or egg fry ricePizza - BBQ Base chicken & pineapple or BBQ Base meatfeast... Domino's B1G1Free tuesday.

Indian - King prawn pardesi - or Buttered Masala with either pashwari nan or corriander and garlic. Or Mushroom pakora if its just a snack thingChinese - Depends on my mood i get different things each time; Ku Po King prawn, Chicken with Cashew nuts, Beef with green pepper and black bean sauce, peking duck, Cripsy Aromatic Duck pancakes the whole shabang! mmm with damson sauce (Damsons are the sh*t!! - Home made damson brandy, home made damson vodka YUMMMMZ) (apposed to plum) - Only few good chinese places do this, Seasame toasts and thos wo tong things are lovely. Other take aways i kinda always get something different.

Guest Esquilax
Carib - Fried chicken dinner extra gravy on the riceChinese - Chiken & sweet corn soup, king prawn fried riceIndian - Chicken korma with naan/rice both if im hungryPizza - margherita
Omg everything you just said is EXACTLY what I get. Wtf? Are you me?
What a couple of boring fags you are.Chicken and sweetcorn soup? Margherita? ONLY a Korma?It should go like this:Carib - LolChinese - Chicken Chow Mein, Egg fried rice, salted and spiced spare ribs, skewered satay chicken, crispy chilli beef Indian - Chicken Madras, naan bread, meat samosas, onion bhaji, bombay alooPizza - American Hot (Pepperoni & Jalepenos) or any variation of the meat/ pepper combo

Carib - Fried chicken dinner extra gravy on the riceChinese - Chiken & sweet corn soup, king prawn fried riceIndian - Chicken korma with naan/rice both if im hungryPizza - margherita
Omg everything you just said is EXACTLY what I get. Wtf? Are you me?
What a couple of boring fags you are.Chicken and sweetcorn soup? Margherita? ONLY a Korma?It should go like this:Carib - LolChinese - Chicken Chow Mein, Egg fried rice, salted and spiced spare ribs, skewered satay chicken, crispy chilli beef Indian - Chicken Madras, naan bread, meat samosas, onion bhaji, bombay alooPizza - American Hot (Pepperoni & Jalepenos) or any variation of the meat/ pepper combo
lol