When you get a takeaway

charliechalk

DMF go and f*ck*ng do something you prick.
Stop looking for attention charlie,Im doing all my invoices. Multi - tasker is me!
And nice one for disabling your avi. Hope you've taken your sunglasses back to Primark, sorry "primani".
Charlie, what is your problem? Do you see me around this forum looking to get into any kind of discussion with you?Your whole Primark/Primani comment is pathetic TBH. Just sound like a like envious bitch, Grow up!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carib - Fried chicken dinner extra gravy on the riceChinese - Chiken & sweet corn soup, king prawn fried riceIndian - Chicken korma with naan/rice both if im hungryPizza - margherita
Omg everything you just said is EXACTLY what I get. Wtf? Are you me?
What a couple of boring fags you are.Chicken and sweetcorn soup? Margherita? ONLY a Korma?It should go like this:Carib - LolChinese - Chicken Chow Mein, Egg fried rice, salted and spiced spare ribs, skewered satay chicken, crispy chilli beef Indian - Chicken Madras, naan bread, meat samosas, onion bhaji, bombay alooPizza - American Hot (Pepperoni & Jalepenos) or any variation of the meat/ pepper combo
lol
This is a prime example of trying to get into a discussion with me. So get a grip of yourself.

Guest Esquilax
DMF go and f*ck*ng do something you prick.
Stop looking for attention charlie,Im doing all my invoices. Multi - tasker is me!
And nice one for disabling your avi. Hope you've taken your sunglasses back to Primark, sorry "primani".
Charlie, what is your problem? Do you see me around this forum looking to get into any kind of discussion with you?Your whole Primark/Primani comment is pathetic TBH. Just sound like a like envious bitch, Grow up!
Don't listen to her DMF, you're too deep and extreme for her, she just can't hack itWhat a wasteman, eh?! Let's point and laugh at her ahahh!!

Carib - Fried chicken dinner extra gravy on the riceChinese - Chiken & sweet corn soup, king prawn fried riceIndian - Chicken korma with naan/rice both if im hungryPizza - margherita
Omg everything you just said is EXACTLY what I get. Wtf? Are you me?
What a couple of boring fags you are.Chicken and sweetcorn soup? Margherita? ONLY a Korma?It should go like this:Carib - LolChinese - Chicken Chow Mein, Egg fried rice, salted and spiced spare ribs, skewered satay chicken, crispy chilli beef Indian - Chicken Madras, naan bread, meat samosas, onion bhaji, bombay alooPizza - American Hot (Pepperoni & Jalepenos) or any variation of the meat/ pepper combo
lol
This is a prime example of trying to get into a discussion with me. So get a grip of yourself.
lol Charlie get over your self, your tryin to hard

Guest Triple XXX
Quarter pounder meal with miranda boss
hold tight the miranda man demstraight n9/green lanes ting tbh*bucks at po*
this is all over still, stocked as standard in every sams chicken
guava rubicon >>>___im a hot wings n chips kinda guy or chicken fillet burgerhate chicken on the bone, i only like the skin mainly