Darcus Howe Season - More4 - Tue 24-Sun 29 Nov, 10pm

2deal2

Darcus Howe Season - More4 - Tue 24-Sun 29 Nov, 10pm97e02931-90ee-41b7-a87d-c0021597a2d9_625x352.jpgThis guy used to piss off people on late night talk show, but his documentaries are good. What's Killing Darcus Howe? Devil's Advocate with La Toya JacksonWhite Tribe Son Of MineIf you don't remember him, ask your parents...P.S. His walk is as slow as his voice... ;)

I cannot stand this f*ckin prick, i remba one documentary he done comparing black people to somalians interviewing old grannies who'd been abused by some mis-guised teens made us out to be some savage hooligans. f*ck*ng hypocritical son of a bitch if i ever saw him i'd let him kno my feelins regardin his hypocritical nature.

I cannot stand this f*ckin prick, i remba one documentary he done comparing black people to somalians interviewing old grannies who'd been abused by some mis-guised teens made us out to be some savage hooligans. f*ck*ng hypocritical son of a bitch if i ever saw him i'd let him kno my feelins regardin his hypocritical nature.
I know the documentary you speak of. My boy was actually in that (the one whos skull got cracked with brick)It was showing racial tension amongst ethnic minorities in the UK. Think it showed Asian and Black conflict in Birmingham and Black and Somalian beef in Woolwich. I dunno bout up North but it accurately reviewed what was going on in Woolwich at the time. Everyone from South East knows how the Marlies in Woolwich go on towards anyone that dont look like them. Just bringing it to public attention. If anything he was saddened that there was beef between two groups of black people, and tried to set up meetings to dissolve it.

• 7 years later...

R.I.P say what you want about some of his later shenanigans but he put in work in the 70s and 80s.

On 11/23/2009 at 3:16 PM, Guest Esquilax said:

This guy is half of the reason i hate black people so muchThe other half is the smell

The most honest things are often said in 'jest'. Doesn't Esquliax occasionally work for Vice? Not surprised people who work there think like this low key. :ph34r:

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

R.I.P say what you want about some of his later shenanigans but he put in work in the 70s and 80s.

The most honest things are often said in 'jest'. Doesn't Esquliax occasionally work for Vice? Not surprised people who work there think like this low key. :ph34r:

typical edgy hipster yute