Mortgage Question

Mr. Gayle

Nah, now I think about it, he needs to f*ck up her sh*t properly. DIY on her days off work 7/8 in the morning, taking a sh*t whilst she is in the bath (especially if it's one of those relaxing baths), pissing on the toilet seat, blazing loud music, putting new locks in every 3 weeks, leaving dirty dishes in her room, etc.Let us know how it goes fam.

Nah, now I think about it, he needs to f*ck up her sh*t properly. DIY on her days off work 7/8 in the morning, taking a sh*t whilst she is in the bath (especially if it's one of those relaxing baths), pissing on the toilet seat, blazing loud music, putting new locks in every 3 weeks, leaving dirty dishes in her room, etc.Let us know how it goes fam.
:lol:

lol you joker

he's f*cked more or less. unless he can find someone to replace him on the mortgage, even then the lender has to agree to that person. not as simple as her buyin him out or vice versa because the lender has to agree to a person coming of the mortgage, which is unlikely as 2 people on a mortgage is more security for the lender than one.

Yeah this same situation happened to a friend of mine,him and his wife split just after they brought a house,he was staying there with her and her kids, but she would constantly hassle him,and he almost had to put his hands on her a couple of times but thought better of it,as that's what she wanted.In the end man had to move,to his uncles house for a while.

Is it a joint tenancy?If you find out more details I can help.
I feel like you've confused a tenancy agreement with a mortgage here. And in answer to the OP no, he can't get out of it. Of course he still has to pay the money for it even if he isn't living there it's his mortgage too.
No offense but you're an idiot, I do this sh*t for a living.http://www.firstrungnow.com/joint-ownership/joint-tenancy-tenants-in-common.aspxBack to my original question, ask him which he has.

Is it a joint tenancy?If you find out more details I can help.
I feel like you've confused a tenancy agreement with a mortgage here. And in answer to the OP no, he can't get out of it. Of course he still has to pay the money for it even if he isn't living there it's his mortgage too.
No offense but you're an idiot, I do this sh*t for a living.http://www.firstrungnow.com/joint-ownership/joint-tenancy-tenants-in-common.aspxBack to my original question, ask him which he has.
Its jointThere has to be some way out, he could be paying this off for years and not even staying there