Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

Must Watch Comedies..

23 posts in this topic

Who are the best comedians & comediennes?I haven't seen a good show for a little while... That clip with DeRay talking about his fam is the funniest i've seen recentlyCan you recommend other good ones to catch?Post clips or links to shows in here...I'll kick it off with a routine from Slim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnmhZGboSpY

How many times is this slim routine gonna be upped?

just to clarify are we talking comedians or black comedians

pimp chronicles 1. Katt "the theif" williamsfreeedom of speech. Eddie Griffin

just to clarify are we talking comedians or black comedians
Anything... Just looking for gooood routines. I seem to come across the same ones all the time

look for some Michael McIntyrefastest sellin debut comedian of all timeany watched any of his DVDs bt there must b sutin if hes movin like that

watching anything past pimp chronicles one is creepy, its like watching new videos of dmx you know something has wasted them

I agree, Micheal McIntyre at the Appollo got me bennin.

Its always sunny in philadelphiaFUNNIEST COMEDY OUT right nowsrsly

dunno how to embed but THE best comedian since bill hicks - Doug Stanhope

look for some Michael McIntyrefastest sellin debut comedian of all timeany watched any of his DVDs bt there must b sutin if hes movin like that
Saw this guy on TV. Just don't find him funny. He said a couple funny things but in general I thought he was average at best!Peter Kay's a funny one though.

I haven't seen a good show for a little while... That clip with DeRay talking about his fam is the funniest i've seen recently
up this one plsand gd topicim bloody bored

Who are the best comedians & comediennes?I haven't seen a good show for a little while... That clip with DeRay talking about his fam is the funniest i've seen recentlyCan you recommend other good ones to catch?Post clips or links to shows in here...I'll kick it off with a routine from Slim

wtf is this sh*t....

wtf is this sh*t....
Some black talking about being black and small children looking at his d*ck

You know whats SO funnySaying normal thingsBut in an afican accent :rofl::rolleyes:

Chris Rock - Never Scared... pretty funny, sh*t is risned out every week on tv..so wont be hard to findwhat the best mike epps one..was looking to download few ones..does anyone find mike funny.

Let's not forget that classics.If you haven't watched Eddie Murphy "Delirious" and especially "Raw" (the greatest stand up show of all time in my opinion). Then you are slipping.