SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

Guest Esquilax

never do that whole laying toilet paper on the seat ting, im not a womanif im in my own house, dun know i plainfacedly sit on my own or whoever elses pissing drips DO SUMFIN INNIT

Guest Esquilax

That happened to me in Starbucks last night. Went to use the men's room, barricaded off cuz it's out of order or whateverWent to use the cripple toilet, go in, shut & lock the door, inhaleARGHSOMEONE BUSSED A sh*tOh my life, I didn't want to breathe.But the other toilet was downstairs, so I was a tiny bit out of breath when I got to the crip bog, so I HAD to do deep inhales.Made me sick, I can still taste it.

Hate that when you go into the toilets at work
lol yeah.i took a dump at work and when i was leaving some guy was heading for the toilet i just left.i felt a mixture of pity and shame lol
pmslYeah cannot stand walking into toilets at work, and getting my eyes and nostril senses burnt out, by some foul beast of a human.Even worse lifting the toilet seat to see an unflushed travesity starring back at me. I get so angry.

I don't dump in public places, but it's funny just going into the toilets the geezers in the cubicle ar just chilling there waiting for everyone to leave.Cubicle of shameee
LMAOone time some guy must have thougth the coast was clear coz someone just left the toiletsso he is all splashing and stuff while im standing at a uniral pissing quietlywhen i went to wash my hands the tap made a loud noise and then it was all quiet. i might have crap blocked him

Guest Esquilax

Does anyone else suffer from shycock?I was at the cinema at the o2 on sunday trying to drain the weasel at a urinal and some guy, no lie, almost runs over to the urinal next to me, whips out his ting in a flamboyant way, pisses, then bounds off again.I couldn't go man, i had to move to a urinal further down where no one was....

id avoid shitting at other peoples houses and most public places, however work/uni/college is understandable when u really gotta go.

I don't dump in public places, but it's funny just going into the toilets the geezers in the cubicle ar just chilling there waiting for everyone to leave.Cubicle of shameee
LMAOone time some guy must have thougth the coast was clear coz someone just left the toiletsso he is all splashing and stuff while im standing at a uniral pissing quietlywhen i went to wash my hands the tap made a loud noise and then it was all quiet. i might have crap blocked him
LOL i would of burst out laughing if i herd him proper splashing it as soon as the other guy left.

Does anyone else suffer from shycock?I was at the cinema at the o2 on sunday trying to drain the weasel at a urinal and some guy, no lie, almost runs over to the urinal next to me, whips out his ting in a flamboyant way, pisses, then bounds off again.I couldn't go man, i had to move to a urinal further down where no one was....
:|:/im concerned how close you were watching this guy to notice that

Guest Esquilax
:|:/im concerned how close you were watching this guy to notice that
corner of the eye tingarms all flying everywherebruv dont turn this on me, he came next to ME, not the other way around :Y:^_);):Y:B):o :o

Used to never want to sh*t in public places or a friend's house but I grew up and realised if I need to go, I am going. Diasabled toilets are the one still. I don't really care as much as bombing one of those up because they aren't really used that much, and wheelchair users get luxury everywhere else, they can suffer the stench for now.Work, I sh*t all the time. I go to a toilet at the other end of my floor though so the odour doesn't hang around the room I work in. However, I do try and flush the toilet when I think no one is around and come out of the toilet quietly on some low key tip. But SMH @ the disgusting vermin that took a piss and a sh*t in my regular loo at work and never flushed. I ran in dying to sh*t, opened the lid to be greeted by a single log floating in an orange sea.In fact, I'm heading to the toilet to take a sh*t now. I'll be back in a bit to report on it.