SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

I don't dump in public places, but it's funny just going into the toilets the geezers in the cubicle ar just chilling there waiting for everyone to leave.Cubicle of shameee
LMAOone time some guy must have thougth the coast was clear coz someone just left the toiletsso he is all splashing and stuff while im standing at a uniral pissing quietlywhen i went to wash my hands the tap made a loud noise and then it was all quiet. i might have crap blocked him
LOL & Co-Sign both
LOL!

great threadi get shycock aswell, didnt know it had a name. I hate football matches and rave toiletsi've shat at work a couple of times.we have energy saving light bulbs that only switch on if someone walks passedsitting on the bog when its pitch black is not the onedeciding whether or not to open the cubicle doors with your trousers around your ankles and waving your arms around to get the lights to come on is also cackyou have to time it well. you sit in silence listening for footsteps/heartbeats and then make a break for it.you get a mad adrenaline rush. f*ck yeah

Guest Triple XXX
great threadi get shycock aswell, didnt know it had a name. I hate football matches and rave toiletsi've shat at work a couple of times.we have energy saving light bulbs that only switch on if someone walks passedsitting on the bog when its pitch black is not the onedeciding whether or not to open the cubicle doors with your trousers around your ankles and waving your arms around to get the lights to come on is also cackyou have to time it well. you sit in silence listening for footsteps/heartbeats and then make a break for it.you get a mad adrenaline rush. f*ck yeah
lmao

Didnt think I was gonna get so many lulz in a thread about shitting.As for me shitting somewhere lse is a no no. Constantly reminded by my mum & sis how bad it smells. Would not want other peeps to suffer.smh just realised I will have to sh*t alot if i wanna bulk up.

lmao

we have energy saving light bulbs that only switch on if someone walks passedsitting on the bog when its pitch black is not the onedeciding whether or not to open the cubicle doors with your trousers around your ankles and waving your arms around to get the lights to come on is also cackyou have to time it well. you sit in silence listening for footsteps/heartbeats and then make a break for it.you get a mad adrenaline rush. f*ck yeah
lmao this has happened to me... on holiday at some shopping mall.... was pretty empty and clean so thought f*ck it but i didnt know it was them lights.... so imagine the shock when the place went pitch black i thought i was gonna get raped by some foriegners

travis wtf?
dst is travis
bruv i dont even look like that guy cuz loland when i said "i had to question my sexuality" dont ever think it was coz i enjoyed the feeling.. the sh*t was such a violation i felt emotionally distraught.... my eyes filled with tears..... i felt vulnerable and lost.. i didnt know which way to turn.