SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

Girls shouldn't talk about p**
when i was lil i used to think girls didnt do doo doobut nowwhen i wana refrain from lashing, i imagine her on a toilet doin a dumpthis prevents my jacob from gettin excited
lol can kill ANY vibe thinking about a peng woman taking a dumpJust dont even want to think that a decent ting does a sh*t, Beyonce all straining and sh*t, not a good thought at all

LMFAO how did u catch ur girl takin a sh*t?
LolWe weer on holiday togetherI needed to take a showerShe was taking a sh*tWent into the bathroom and had one anywayTbh though for some reson (no fetish I swear) I made her piss infront of me once [LOL AT HOW THAT SOUNDS ABOUT NO FETISH]we weer in my yardShe needed to piss so I just rolled into the bathroom with her like, go on thenShe was bare laughing/cryin and sh*t tryna hold it in, then she couldnt so she wentIn retrospect, I'm probably an awful person for one reason or another, not sure why i did it tbh either, I think she pissed me off or something.

LMFAO how did u catch ur girl takin a sh*t?
LolWe weer on holiday togetherI needed to take a showerShe was taking a sh*tWent into the bathroom and had one anywayTbh though for some reson (no fetish I swear) I made her piss infront of me once [LOL AT HOW THAT SOUNDS ABOUT NO FETISH]we weer in my yardShe needed to piss so I just rolled into the bathroom with her like, go on thenShe was bare laughing/cryin and sh*t tryna hold it in, then she couldnt so she wentIn retrospect, I'm probably an awful person for one reason or another, not sure why i did it tbh either, I think she pissed me off or something.
hmmmm...