SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

LMFAO how did u catch ur girl takin a sh*t?
LolWe weer on holiday togetherI needed to take a showerShe was taking a sh*tWent into the bathroom and had one anywayTbh though for some reson (no fetish I swear) I made her piss infront of me once [LOL AT HOW THAT SOUNDS ABOUT NO FETISH]we weer in my yardShe needed to piss so I just rolled into the bathroom with her like, go on thenShe was bare laughing/cryin and sh*t tryna hold it in, then she couldnt so she wentIn retrospect, I'm probably an awful person for one reason or another, not sure why i did it tbh either, I think she pissed me off or something.
dnt think its a big thing to piss infront of my man tbh

LOLbwoynot suttin i would be involved inbut my bredrin told me his girl did itthese lifer relationships, it gets like thati know a yout who told me he changed his girls pad before, (not for the fun of it obviosly)
:mellow:
she was obviously in a lot of pain

none of you heard of the double flush technique??
im makin a stab here, but is it flushin as u poop?
The act of flushing the toilet a second time because the first flush did not evacuate all the poo/vomit and tp.when you poop in the toilet and you flush it and look back and there is still some poop there or skid marks, you give it another flush and its all gone

Just dont even want to think that a decent ting does a sh*t, Beyonce all straining and sh*t, not a good thought at all
lmao. You just reminded me of a guy I know. He is adamant that girls don't do #2s because he can't picture someone like Halle Berry tensin one out
Didnt think I was gonna get so many lulz in a thread about shitting.

while we are on the subject:Who in their right mind takes a sh*t in a nightclub??The amount of times someone has done that while im out raving is unreal. Surely you would go before you leave your house.It vexed me so much one time i actually jumped on the mic in the club to rant

thats nothing ingeniusi wouldnt call it a techniquei over estimated u somehow, sorry bout that
no you were right the first time. flushing as you sh*t prevents odours.whoever said that it was fluching twice because the first flush didnt work is retarded.
thank goodnesslevelslol