Nas appreciation thread

Corrigan

Greatest artist of all timeI scream at the mirror, curse, askin God, "Why me?"Run in the black church, gun in my hand, y'all try meI'm God-son, son of man, son of Marcus GarveyRastafari irie, Ha-ile SelassiePolice'll try to break us, but the streets raised usIt takes more than metal bars, we destined for oursI hear murder plans from dopefiends, with elephant handsSnots in they nostril, the blocks is hostileThere's no pots to piss in, glocks is spittinRocks cookin underground bodies stiffin, cops look at bird sh*tDrop on the window pane, the oxygen is cocaineIt drove lots of men to die with no nameI been on boats, nut down throats, pee on bitches who famousPretty d*ck, puttin stitches in they anusI'm the animal that Hugh Heffner createdThe only nigga Sade dated, the most hated, Nas nigga

Guest WAVESURFER
bruv u need 2 cut back on ure medication(im being serious) cos its clouding ure better judgementare u honestly tryna say rick ross is a better rapper than nas?i can understand if u prefer ross, but 2 honestly think hes a better rapper is foolish
At this moment in time, he is.Obviously in 1993 it was a different story.Can't keep living in the past.

bruv u need 2 cut back on ure medication(im being serious) cos its clouding ure better judgementare u honestly tryna say rick ross is a better rapper than nas?i can understand if u prefer ross, but 2 honestly think hes a better rapper is foolish
At this moment in time, he is.Obviously in 1993 it was a different story.Can't keep living in the past.
did u not hear usual suspectsuntitled is better than anything rick ross has donerick ross wudnt even say hes better than nas

Guest Triple XXX
i cant say tbh coz i dont really listen to Nasnot really my thing his other songs a boringbut i do prefer Ross

Guest WAVESURFER
did u not hear usual suspectsuntitled is better than anything rick ross has donerick ross wudnt even say hes better than nas
I did, Rick Ross completely outshone Nas on it.LOL. Just LOL.I think he probably would tbh, mate.

I did, Rick Ross completely outshone Nas on it.LOL. Just LOL.I think he probably would tbh, mate.
rick ross has never made songs on these levelshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC_z8DA1x0Mhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKwUjp3pdiA

did no one rate this?

I speak to the street lifeThe executive chief typesThe felons, young mothers with kids they trying to feed rightThe botega wearers modern day Che GuevarasCuz I barely survived crazy erasHonest, always make good on my promiseI don’t talk it I do it you can hold me to itI was born to this life I didn’t invent itBut I’d be wrong not to take a few meal ticketsYou and I are real different, we don’t share the same beliefsFight in the ring or buy ringside seatsEither you like beef or you like to spectateGive me gloves, and I’ma do it how the refs sayWe touch em and we come out tusslingThe ghetto is my garden of edenSo I keep bobbing and weavingIt’s intense so I’m hardly breathingKO, and the winner is Nas, that’s how the scene endsShould make a video for this. C/S Nas being the GOAT. If he ain't then who is ?